The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWhat is the worst drug?

51 8023
cristianrap
cristianrap
64 posts
Nomad

What is the worst drug?
in my opinion I think it's crack

• 51 Replies
GoblinD
GoblinD
322 posts
Nomad

Don't stone me people!

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

All the drugs are really bad but I think nicotine, alcohol and crack are the worse, bringing really bad consequences to our body. My mom will probably die because of those cigarettes.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MDPV). Often labeled as "bath salts" to avoid distribution charges. I saw a special on 20/20 about it. It causes extreme halucinations which lead to severe panic attacks and suicidal thoughts. The drug dosen't necessarily kill you except when it's taken with other drugs, but it may make you kill yourself. Look it up on Wikipedia.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Dihydrogen Monoxide. It is a naturally occuring substance that is legal and very accessable. It can cause death due to inhalation, even in small quantities. DHMO is a major component of acid rain. On average it kills 10 people every day in the U.S. In 1998 a member of the Australian Parliament announced a campaign to ban dihydrogen monoxide internationally. It has been used by terrorists. Learn more on DHMO.org.

ShadowShank696
ShadowShank696
577 posts
Nomad

All drugs are bad for you thats why there illegal! Besides pescription drugs of course those were meant to help you.

Showing 46-50 of 51