ForumsForum GamesOld Wild Texas

283 35581
fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

It is 1862 and you have arrived in Dallas, Texas. You just couldnât stand New England and its big crowded cities and bitter cold winters. Sometimes you didnât even have enough money and food to keep going on. One day you decided to sell your store and move to the Old West to make something of yourself. You didnât know what; you just wanted to be something. When you finally got to Dallas it finally hit you! You said,â Forget being a store keeper, I want to fight!â Which means to you that you could be one of two things an Outlaw or a Sheriff, but first you would have to prove it to the people. Would you be the Sheriff protecting the citizens, cleaning the streets of evil, or would you be the Outlaw striking fear and hate into the people? It all begins here. All you brought with you is what you packed and that is $200.00 dollars, the clothes youâre wearing, and a Map of Texas.

The nickname is not mandatory.

Character Sheet

Name: First name ânicknameâ last name
Appearance: At least four things
Bio: 3-6 sentences I gave you some of it now just add on
Perk: You can make your own
Traits: One good and one bad*
-----------------------------
Gun:
Melee Weapon: None
Equipment: Map of Texas
Ammo: None
Squad(Sheriff only): None
Gang(Outlaw only): None
Food: None
Money: $200.00
Horse: None
Health: 100%
Hunger: 100%
Stamina: 100%

Reputation is very simple; basically if you want to be a Sheriff you need your Rep to have a positive Rep. If you want to be an Outlaw you want your Rep to be negative. You can raise it or lower it by doing certain good/bad deeds. There is also going to be a neutral deed sometimes. The neutral deed gives you neither positive/negative Rep. You can change from being an Outlaw to a Sheriff or a Sheriff to an Outlaw at anytime by lowering/raising your Reputation.

* You will have to overcome your bad trait and then you can change it to a good trait.

Hope you like it. This is my first one.

• 283 Replies
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

Did I get dropped? (last post of mine was at the end of 27)

Dean08
Dean08
97 posts
Nomad

Name: Drix "Devshot" Winterfield
Appearance: Tall, 6' feet flat, royal blue eyes, well built and normal skin tone
Bio: Drix was a very smart guy. Even though with his well-built body, he's personality is quite silent. His mother and father left him while he was young, he was left in an orphanage and attempted to escape. Living now, with his store down, he finds himself to make a name of his own.
Perk: Good Survivability
Traits: Determined, Pessimistic
Gun:
Equipment: Map of Texas
Food: None
Money: $200.00
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%

say "Let me see what you have in stock pal" to the Gun shop owner and browse.

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Name: Stavi Gerini
Appearance: Handlebar Stache, Top Hat, Slicked back hair, Brown Eyes
Bio: I was born the youngest of 6 boys. I learned to fend for my self and decided to leave home at 18. I got a job as a butcher making extra cash at nights doing trick shots. I got a job as a bartender but left after I got involved in some gangs and banditos.
Perk: Quick Draw: I can shoot and draw a pistol faster
Traits: Fast, Not a good shot with rifles
Gun: None
Equipment: None
Food: Water
Money: $373.00
Health: 90%
Stamina: 76%

I ask for a lawyer before I sign anything.

Showing 271-273 of 283