The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavern[dup] Any one got dating tips on how to get a smart girl

14 2195
genericguest
genericguest
51 posts
Nomad

do not say anything sex related
im in middle school help me
im smart also but shes popular
shes white yet im middle eastern
shes single, but there are barely any chances to make a move
i look fairly good
shes sweet and nice, im a bit conceited yet likable
how do i look good enough to get her attention?
reply please

• 14 Replies
SuperSaiyan22
SuperSaiyan22
33 posts
Nomad

ask her for help on your homework ask her to be your tutor bro thats a good excuse to spend time w/ her !

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad
genericguest
genericguest
51 posts
Nomad

oh yeah thanks, but my father doesn't exactly like school friends at home
good one though SuperSaiyan22

Nurvana
Nurvana
2,520 posts
Farmer

Well if she's smart you'll have some trouble slipping her a roofie... How about a nice tap on the head?

genericguest
genericguest
51 posts
Nomad

very funny Nurvana
but I'm also a clean guy

Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

Lol Nurv ^^

I'd be a like, smoosh, and swoon, and wooh, and BAM! There ya go! I'm not sure what I'd do except, however, take Bunneh's advice and pot your situation here.

kthnxbai
genericguest
genericguest
51 posts
Nomad

okay shes not a drug user remember that
no drugs involved
all natural

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

i think you should just be sweet. smart girls dont like showoffs. go to her and ask her out with a FEW compliments saying that you want to get to know her better. also if there is something SMART that you know of you can just start talking about that or find something else you have in common.

ask her for help on your homework ask her to be your tutor bro thats a good excuse to spend time w/ her !

it is a good idea if your ok in that subject. if your really bad at it she might just get annoying over you XP
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

Well if she's smart you'll have some trouble slipping her a roofie... How about a nice tap on the head?

I happen to be dating a smart girl, you hand her the club. Don't worry you'll be unconscious for the worst of the pain.
DaemonVeril
DaemonVeril
217 posts
Peasant

But Mage, I thought you were married?

Anyways, just ask her out up front. Girls hate that sly type of bull.

Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

I love how you can give comebacks like that. It shocks me, really. I don't date too many idiotic girls just because they bore me. Not that I have "intelligent talk" with any girlfriends. It's just that dumb people like to talk about the obvious stuff; the stuff that lies in their comfort zone.

DaemonVeril
DaemonVeril
217 posts
Peasant

Haha, I know right? Dumb girls can be manipulated for status though, and social manipulation is always fun.

bunniecorps
bunniecorps
467 posts
Nomad

Just don't say anything stupid. If she is really smart then she will think of you as a unintelligent being not worthy of her

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

ok dude be yourself dont put on some crappy act girls dont like that when a girl likes u for who u are then u no she could be the one. be yourself! its better that way oh and dont be nervous :Q or at least try not to be

Showing 1-14 of 14