Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

General Relationship Thread

Posted May 26, '11 at 2:17pm

pratchu

pratchu

499 posts

okay, some more news. the girl i like is almost always like 5 metres away from me, dunno why and she seems to be like me back in my last school; kind of a loner with a few friends for comfort. i have also tried acting normally with my friends around her because usually we are the most immature but fun to be with group.

Posted May 28, '11 at 12:04pm

RainbowGoGangster3

RainbowGoGangster3

535 posts

well I have a friend and He and I always hang out a lot, he started asking me to hug him i said um ok haha? then like a month later he asked me if I like him I said yeah, he said I like u to . but we would text and stuff then at this 1 event this girl said why dont u to just go out?! he said well I have a girlfriend her name is Mkenzie ( not my name ) and i said wait why do u hug me if u have a girlfriend? he said i dont no and left.

now is he being a player for doing that?
i want to believe he is a player but i cant cause i still have feelings for him.

what do I do? and is he a player?

Posted May 28, '11 at 1:09pm

darver

darver

197 posts

No. He is not a player. I have somebody like that at my school. He hugs alot of girls despite having a girlfriend. They tend to hug people just as a friendly gesture. Your situation might be a bit different thouhg, so idk.

Posted May 28, '11 at 9:52pm

RainbowGoGangster3

RainbowGoGangster3

535 posts

well then today i was texting him saying oh i had to wear a dress to my friends graduation dinner. he replied cute i said umm ok, he said u should wear it at crash i want to see u in it. i said umm no he said plz i think u will look cute i said haha thanks but im not going to, he said sighz ok.
this guy gives me mixed emotions!

Posted May 28, '11 at 10:23pm

jeol

jeol

3,987 posts

this guy gives me mixed emotions!

Possibly he is trying to support you as a friend.? Might just be my different perspective. I used to have a relational look at everything, but it clashed a lot with my friends' views. I've changed a lot since then. Back on topic, it is not irregular for someone to comment on one's clothing, at least, not in my group.

Posted May 28, '11 at 11:00pm

jets99

jets99

618 posts

that doesnt mean he is a player he just likes hugging people lol...

Posted May 29, '11 at 9:44pm

RainbowGoGangster3

RainbowGoGangster3

535 posts

yeah but this guy is different. he doesnt give people compliments thats just not him i have known him ever sence i was 4

Posted May 29, '11 at 9:48pm

TerryLasVegas

TerryLasVegas

804 posts

Maybe he wants to hug you because hes known you for so long and he wants to stay close to you

Posted May 29, '11 at 9:52pm

jeol

jeol

3,987 posts

yeah but this guy is different. he doesnt give people compliments thats just not him i have known him ever sence i was 4

Change of lifestyle? People change no matter their age. Or he could just be a creeper.

Posted May 29, '11 at 10:00pm

RainbowGoGangster3

RainbowGoGangster3

535 posts

haha he isnt a creeper. idk he has never done any of this befor we ust to like each other like in 3rd grade then we stopped hanging out then we started again. idk he never has changed he has always been him, maybe he does want to stay close to me but it doesnt seem like him

Reply to General Relationship Thread

You must be logged in to post a reply!