The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWhat community forum do you like the best?

34 3309
DaemonVeril
DaemonVeril
217 posts
Peasant

Well, I've just recently noticed I pretty much only go to the Tavern. Fun stuff I guess.

• 34 Replies
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

my fav is the forum games. when you actually play a forum game you like (and its not dieing after 2 days) the updates are usually fast. also its interesting.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I like most of the sub-forums on here. I probably post the most in Support and Suggestions, AG3, Video Games, and Flash Games. Those are the top four that I post in and like. I visit the tavern often, though, but there aren't many threads that I can put my opinion in.

I post in Support and Suggestions to answer questions and discuss ideas that others have. AG3 is about the same as Support and Suggestions, but in the AG3 forum you get to read up on what's going to be in the new site. I usually post in the Newcomers Forum to welcome people, or answer questions in there, but I haven't been posting in there that much lately.

I like the Video Games sub-forum because I like to discuss things within the console wars thread and look for some other video game related threads that might interest me. I mainly post in Flash Games for the Exit Path threads. I don't go into the Game Walkthroughs sub-forum often. Only time I ever post in there is in my Exit Path Guide. Forum Games has really died out for me, I haven't posted in there in a while, and most of the regulars that were there have left and the fun threads have been locked due to people spamming in them.

The WEPR doesn't interest me in any way. I lurk in there sometimes. But I don't often post because the threads don't interest me.
Popular Media is fine, but nobody is interested in the WWE thread that's in there, so I kind of gave up on it. I don't post much in there. The Tavern is decent, I suppose. There are some good threads here and there, but not many good threads that I can find.

I don't post in Programming Help because I don't create flash games and I can't offer any help in there. I used to post in the AMW often when I would enter some poetry contests that are in there, but I haven't had much time to write poetry and I don't have motivation. I also have a thread in there.

That pretty much sums it up for me.

sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,143 posts
Nomad

I almost exclusively only post in the WEPR however i barely post on religion threads as i think there pointless, and at the moment the WEPR is dominated by those so im down to only a few threads

i lurk in the exit path thread waiting for news on EP2 i also lurk in the video games forum but i dont have much to talk about there, i also post in the tavern sometimes and sometimes in the newcomers forum

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

I just post in The Tavern and Video Games. Sometimes music.

savdebunnies
savdebunnies
111 posts
Nomad

I read most of the community forums but The Tavern is the only one I post in. Nothing better than The Tavern.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

I generally post in the following forums:

Support and Suggestions
Newcomers Forum
Armor Games v3
Forum Games
The Tavern
Art, Music, and Writing (AMW)

I may also post occasionally in the Flash Games forum.

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

I like the tavern cuz it has funny stuff I also like the fourm games but you dont get any AP D:

Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

I occasionally will hit up at the S&S, Newcomer's, and AG3 Forums. I rarely ever go to the gaming section, except for the Forum Games. They're quite fun. I go to the WEPR and The Tavern frequently, and I occasionally go to the Popular Media forum. As for Programming Help, maybe, um, twice? I go to the AMW section quite a bit.

Kalb789
Kalb789
639 posts
Baron

tavern. most is lighthearted and fun/funny

TerryLasVegas
TerryLasVegas
773 posts
Nomad

The tavern is the only one i post in regularly. the other ones arent always as interesting or diverse

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,813 posts
Peasant

Am I the first to say I'm bound to the AMW?
Well, I'm mostly there...Because, you know, I draw and I write, things like these...Oh, I'm also the judge of the Haiku thread.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Am I the first to say I'm bound to the AMW?

I didn't necessarily say that, but in my post I mentioned the AMW. I usually lurk in there, I used to enter a few poetry contests as well, I also have a writing thread there. But I haven't been posting in there that much anymore.
deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

I usually post in the tavern, but most threads are what I call "one post threads". Threads like "What's your favorite....." where you only need to post once.

I sometimes post in the AMW. I do some lurking thought. The WEPR are mostly religious thread which always end the same way-getting locked. And plus you can easily get burned if you don't know what you're talking about so I don't post often there, but I do some lurking.

The forums have been slow lately. I guess things will get more interesting in the summer.

liamster3
liamster3
140 posts
Nomad

i post on popular media,tavern,wepr and video games

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

The Tavern is the best post to lurk in. So many awesome topics to post in.

Showing 1-15 of 34