ForumsForum GamesD&D 3.5 Forgotten Realms Setting (Game #2)

16482 751794
DesertHyena
DesertHyena
2,886 posts
Peasant

This is basically the same game as the one that has been running for quite a while, but it will be all official material, no house rules or non-rulebook sources of any kind, and I may enforce mandatory characters if things get too far out of hand (TRF has said that things were getting carried away in the other game). I also want chracter and OOC dialouge to be better managed, in other words don't fill this game up with a bunch of meaningless chatter (If all you want to do is talk about something, do it in the other game). New players are always welcome, and in fact encouraged, even if you don't own any of the books or know any of the rules. If any new players want to join, see the other game for rules, give me a race and class, and I will take care of the rest. As soon as at least 4 characters are made, this game will begin. The module I am using is a DCC, known as "The Black Pearl" (and I don't mean the ship from Pirates of the Caribbean)

• 16,482 Replies
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,679 posts
Peasant

Hyper, Char never died, Dibs is just being a retarded **** again.......

I'm speaking Spanish right now just to annoy Dragon .

No death for you, *****!
DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

Did you not see the

http://img3.lln.crunchyroll.com/i/spire1/f2641d2d3c707f611f66ea20876a25121294474383_full.jpg
Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

Lol, I already knew that. Solo bromeo means just joking or just kidding.

No death for you, *****!

Si, si! Tiemblan de miedo de mi Espanol horripilante. xP

Hyper, I replace my recommendation of ALL games with the 1 game of TES V:Skyrim. It is truly superb, and I have no doubt it'll capture my attention for weeks to come before getting bored.

Way too late. And I already said I'd ask for it on my birthday, I don't want to get swamped, I know how immersive TES is....
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,679 posts
Peasant

Alright, you guys really need to stop with the Spanish, at least during Finals week..... Now is really not the time for me to be putting up with this ****.....

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

Alright, you guys really need to stop with the Spanish, at least during Finals week..... Now is really not the time for me to be putting up with this ****.....

What is your problem with Spanish? Why does it matter to you what language Dibs and I use to communicate with one another? I have no clue in hell why it bothers you so much, it's ridiculous.
Also, how exactly did you make it out of middle school, through high school, and into college without learning a single foreign language?
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,679 posts
Peasant

Is everybody done in the building yet?

Down here, the only Language I've been allowed to attempt to learn in school would be Spanish, which I had no interest in learning at all. Neither Spain nor any Latin American country has ever contributed significantly to the world's knowledge base. I would like to Learn a respectable language like German, Latin or Japanese. I've even attempted to learn Japanese before, only to have my only resource for it to be pulled away. Once it came time to learn one, Spanish was shoved down my throat for two hours straight for an entire year at twice the rate everybody else was taking it. I ****ING HATE SPANISH, DEAL WITH IT!!!!!
Also, you bringing it up repeatedly and refusing to not do it just makes you a *****...

Now I have to go take a god **** final at 8 in the god **** morning.....

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

Brutal.
Down here, the only Language I've been allowed to attempt to learn in school would be Spanish, which I had no interest in learning at all. Neither Spain nor any Latin American country has ever contributed significantly to the world's knowledge base. I would like to Learn a respectable language like German, Latin or Japanese. I've even attempted to learn Japanese before, only to have my only resource for it to be pulled away. Once it came time to learn one, Spanish was shoved down my throat for two hours straight for an entire year at twice the rate everybody else was taking it. I ****ING HATE SPANISH, DEAL WITH IT!!!!!
Welcome to my world.
Also, you bringing it up repeatedly and refusing to not do it just makes you a *****...
I have to agree, I'm fine speaking it just to talk to each other, but if it's just to piss Dragon off, count me out.
I think so. What you guys gonna do with the zombies that are no longer being controlled, or the corpse of Crona.
Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

Neither Spain nor any Latin American country has ever contributed significantly to the world's knowledge base.

Just for the record, I have been teaching myself Korean using nothing but a Korean-English dictionary and the K-Pop videos on Youtube, so yes, it is possible to teach yourself a language without formal education. I still don't understand why you're so touchy about it-did Ricky Martin murder your grandmother or something?- but I'll stop speaking Spanish if it bothers you that much.

Is that early?

But let's move on.
Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

So yes.
DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

So, we moving on?
And seriously what happened to the undead, and what yall gonna do with Crona.

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

Hey Hyper, what do you think of a Kiloren monk?

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

I don't know what a killoren is.

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

I don't know what a killoren is.
Only one l. Well it's hard to describe. Here they are. Just seems like it would be a cool combo, aspect of the destroyer with flurry of blows.
Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

The race seems a little overpowered to me.

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

Not really, all it gets is it's aspects of nature and it only can use them a certain amount of times per day. Even if he doesn't use it for the full hour it's still used up.

Showing 16396-16410 of 16482