ForumsForum GamesD&D 3.5 Forgotten Realms Setting (Game #2)

16482 749834
DesertHyena
DesertHyena
2,886 posts
Peasant

This is basically the same game as the one that has been running for quite a while, but it will be all official material, no house rules or non-rulebook sources of any kind, and I may enforce mandatory characters if things get too far out of hand (TRF has said that things were getting carried away in the other game). I also want chracter and OOC dialouge to be better managed, in other words don't fill this game up with a bunch of meaningless chatter (If all you want to do is talk about something, do it in the other game). New players are always welcome, and in fact encouraged, even if you don't own any of the books or know any of the rules. If any new players want to join, see the other game for rules, give me a race and class, and I will take care of the rest. As soon as at least 4 characters are made, this game will begin. The module I am using is a DCC, known as "The Black Pearl" (and I don't mean the ship from Pirates of the Caribbean)

• 16,482 Replies
SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

So what do the sword and ring do, DB?

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,679 posts
Peasant

The Ring give DR 3/-.

The Sword is a +3 Longsword that deals 2d8+1d6+7 in Raz's hands. Also, I now have a description of the rest of the sword instead of just the blade. The handle is crafted from the horn of a Unicorn, the pommel is carved from a Gargoyle's horn and the crossguard is a pitch black, cold wood that seems to repel your touch. It is in the shape of a characterized crescent moon. Inlaid is a single, tetragonal diamond running all the way through. The sheath is crafted of a fine, supple leather, but it would seem it is merely the facade. Across this leather, a fine, Platinum filligree is suspended. The caps at either end of the scabbard are made of electrum (a mixture of silver and gold).

Dibs, the DC for Spell Duplication is actually 10+Spell Level, not 15 flat.

Also, everybody gets 5000 gp and levels up to 13.
Now can everybody just let me take my break in peace?

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

The Ring give DR 3/-.

-.- Ugh.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,679 posts
Peasant

I think class let out before I could finish designing the ring. Do you want to go with the Bow or let me finish the Ring?

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

The Sword is a +3 Longsword that deals 2d8+1d6+7 in Raz's hands. Also, I now have a description of the rest of the sword instead of just the blade. The handle is crafted from the horn of a Unicorn, the pommel is carved from a Gargoyle's horn and the crossguard is a pitch black, cold wood that seems to repel your touch. It is in the shape of a characterized crescent moon. Inlaid is a single, tetragonal diamond running all the way through. The sheath is crafted of a fine, supple leather, but it would seem it is merely the facade. Across this leather, a fine, Platinum filligree is suspended. The caps at either end of the scabbard are made of electrum (a mixture of silver and gold).
Your trying waaaay too hard.
Dibs, the DC for Spell Duplication is actually 10+Spell Level, not 15 flat.
What?
Also, everybody gets 5000 gp and levels up to 13.
Now can everybody just let me take my break in peace?
I think this is a maybe.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,679 posts
Peasant

No, I was just really bored in class.....
Your cape, dumb ***.......
I will ****ing kill you *****.....

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

No, I was just really bored in class.....
Wow.....
Your cape, dumb ***.......
I completely forgot about that. Meh, Crona only likes it cause it is warm and fluffy.
Showing 16471-16477 of 16482