ForumsForum GamesD&D 3.5 Forgotten Realms Setting (Game #2)

16482 750239
DesertHyena
DesertHyena
2,886 posts
Peasant

This is basically the same game as the one that has been running for quite a while, but it will be all official material, no house rules or non-rulebook sources of any kind, and I may enforce mandatory characters if things get too far out of hand (TRF has said that things were getting carried away in the other game). I also want chracter and OOC dialouge to be better managed, in other words don't fill this game up with a bunch of meaningless chatter (If all you want to do is talk about something, do it in the other game). New players are always welcome, and in fact encouraged, even if you don't own any of the books or know any of the rules. If any new players want to join, see the other game for rules, give me a race and class, and I will take care of the rest. As soon as at least 4 characters are made, this game will begin. The module I am using is a DCC, known as "The Black Pearl" (and I don't mean the ship from Pirates of the Caribbean)

• 16,482 Replies
DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

You want be told the effect until you get the item..... What does Raz take?
Didn't he already say?

Hyper, I said "from Spain or Latin America", not Hispanic....... Name one major contribution from either of them that doesn't involve some cluster**** where everybody claims credit.......
We kicked Frances ***. 5 Cookies to whoever gets the reference.
SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

Hyper, I said "from Spain or Latin America", not Hispanic....... Name one major contribution from either of them that doesn't involve some cluster**** where everybody claims credit.......

Color television isn't an important invention?
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,679 posts
Peasant

The Spear, Sword and Bow are the only weapons there. One if ****ing rock and the other two are made from dead ****. Badassery all around!

The Fang Amulet allows the wearer to assume a Hybrid Werewolf form 5/day. When in the form, they get +2 to Str, Con and Dex, DR 5/Silver, Scent, +10 Speed and +2 Nat Armor.

It took you 100 years to beat ****ing France.......

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

The Spear, Sword and Bow are the only weapons there. One if ****ing rock and the other two are made from dead ****. Badassery all around!
Dude, not even.
The Fang Amulet allows the wearer to assume a Hybrid Werewolf form 5/day. When in the form, they get +2 to Str, Con and Dex, DR 5/Silver, Scent, +10 Speed and +2 Nat Armor.
Did you make this up, along with the other stuff.
It took you 100 years to beat ****ing France.......
We were too lazy.
SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

Can he read any of the dark runes on the bone-spear?

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,679 posts
Peasant

Nobody can, though Char does recognize it uses some symbols of the Werewolf Language.

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

People from Spain or Latin America are Hispanic. If I'd said "Spanish" it would mean they are exclusively from Spain.
I'll list one famous person and their contributions, per scientific discipline(I basically listed the things that they give out Nobel Prizes for, minus Peace). If you want more, just let me know.
Medicine: Santiago Ramon y Cajal, the father of modern neuroscience.
Mathematics: Josef de Mendoza y Rios, published several works on navigation and the use of astronomy to calculate one's position at sea.
Chemistry: Severo Ochoa(technically a biochemist), first to synthesize ribonucleic acid.
Engineering/Physics: Narcis Monturiol i Estarriol, invented the first mechanized submarine and revolutionized underwater navigation.
Literature: Miguel de Cervantes, the Spanish Shakespeare, author of Don Quijote and several other works.

Color television isn't an important invention?

Und ein Utahn invented television, Philo Farnsworth. Of course, he later said that he wished he never had invented the television and that everyone was wasting away their lives in front of it, but hey.
DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

that everyone was wasting away their lives in front of it,
Hey, I would say that was an added perk.
People from Spain or Latin America are Hispanic. If I'd said "Spanish" it would mean they are exclusively from Spain.
I'll list one famous person and their contributions, per scientific discipline(I basically listed the things that they give out Nobel Prizes for, minus Peace). If you want more, just let me know.
Medicine: Santiago Ramon y Cajal, the father of modern neuroscience.
Mathematics: Josef de Mendoza y Rios, published several works on navigation and the use of astronomy to calculate one's position at sea.
Chemistry: Severo Ochoa(technically a biochemist), first to synthesize ribonucleic acid.
Engineering/Physics: Narcis Monturiol i Estarriol, invented the first mechanized submarine and revolutionized underwater navigation.
Literature: Miguel de Cervantes, the Spanish Shakespeare, author of Don Quijote and several other works.
Now we hear a rebuttal from Dragon.
SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

Anything speshul about the Longsowrd other than the light weight?

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

Now we hear a rebuttal from Dragon.

Like what? He told me to name one major contribution. I named 5 just in case he decided that one of them suddenly wasn't important.

Hey, I would say that was an added perk.

Lol.
Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,679 posts
Peasant

Yes, but you don't know that...

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

Dragon, Char takes the ring. What does the ring do?

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,679 posts
Peasant

I don't have my book now. I don't know about the Ring or the Spear and I only know half of the Bow.

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

I don't have my book now. I don't know about the Ring or the Spear and I only know half of the Bow.
****it, I knew I should have picked Gnarlfang's paw.
Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

So what now?

Showing 16441-16455 of 16482