The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernSpeed or Strength?

36 5528
Paarfam
Paarfam
1,558 posts
Nomad

Looking at this topic in general way, would you rather be incredibly strong or super fast? This involves the more physical things.

I think I'd rather be stronger than faster because strength is more of a useful life tool. Sure, you may be able to run everywhere but why not take a cab?

• 36 Replies
TerryLasVegas
TerryLasVegas
773 posts
Nomad

If I were fast i could outrun the strong people and not get crushed by their superstrength

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

super speed i think would be better because a cab is more polluting, not trying to get into global warming, but strength could come from other things like if you were trying to lift something, you could use a pulley or something, but no device or anything could make you incredibly fast, not counting steroids.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

It surely would be useful for society if we had a few superstrong people, there might be a lot of jobs to do for them. But personally I would prefer Speed, especially being a fencer Also, koru has a point there, I would have more freedom in moving around^^

genericguest
genericguest
51 posts
Nomad

I would keep it in moderation
Super Strength to look good in public
Super Speed to feel good in public[cardio health]

TerryLasVegas
TerryLasVegas
773 posts
Nomad

Strength would be good for a career in lifting. speed would be better for a career in delivery. it all depends on what you see yourself doing

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

id rather be fast. i just cant see myself as a strong person XD

Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

In a fight, it doesn't matter how much strength you have if you can't ever hit your opponent.

Speed.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Definitely speed, since I can just run away from strong people who want to beat me up. :O

And speed would help, since I plan on joining the cross-country team at my high school next year.

ArmorL3gend
ArmorL3gend
239 posts
Peasant

I would rather be both Speed and Strength because,

Speed + Strength = Power

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

I would say strength. So I can do my job faster at work. And speed would also be good also.

Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

Speed, because it would just be amazing... the things you could do with super speed. Running on walls would be awesome.

Guess what? This is my 100th post!

Sheppard007
Sheppard007
237 posts
Nomad

I would rather choose speed because you'd be able to finish any task at an instant. Also if a strong person just comes up to you trying to kill you, you'd be able to defeat them by hurtling a small object, like a rock, really fast because Force= Mass x Acelleration, and though the rock would have a small mass, the acceleration would be astronomical. Plus, you would never be late to school.

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

Yeah with strength you would have to be careful when you touch on object. Because so you won't crush it.

MarioMario
MarioMario
1,212 posts
Peasant

I would choose strength since if I choose speed I would probably run to fast and than get hit by a car.

cmb2kool
cmb2kool
378 posts
Nomad

I would choose to receive the power of Super Strength because it has more use to it than speed. You would be able to break things, pick things up, and crush your enemies. So Duh! SS would be better!

Showing 1-15 of 36