ForumsThe TavernWhat Do You Do When A Stranger Knocks On Your Door?

108 20016
AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

So say your home alone and this random stranger knocks on your door. What do you do?

Do you answer it like a fool? Do you knock back? Or what?

(List Things You Do)

• 108 Replies
SparklingKnight
SparklingKnight
72 posts
Nomad

I usually dont hear it because I have no doorbell. If I do here it I will answer it. If their trying to sell me something I'll say no I have one of those and close my door =p

brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

check who it is, know who it is? open door

cba to get up? meh leave it probs nothing important

christian missionries... open the door and talk about parallel universes and darwin.

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Depends on who it is. Usually after a person leaves the property I let my two dogs out to the people to get out!

lambybug
lambybug
108 posts
Nomad

what would i do???

well,

I would give him a cookie

Tell him he has ugly shorts

Ask him to please go take a bath and he will be accepted in my home when he smells like lavender

And command my butler Venkinhash to kindly take him off my property, please.

lambybug
lambybug
108 posts
Nomad

Why you guise so unfriendly?

I mean seriously, is giving him/her a cookie unfriendly????

Dregus2
Dregus2
502 posts
Blacksmith

I would do the simplest thing of all. Not answer the door. Unless he had a giant check with him.

lambybug
lambybug
108 posts
Nomad

ooh a giant check!!! yes please! .... or a pizza...

SilvrDrakon
SilvrDrakon
28 posts
Shepherd

Look through the people... get his hopes up by stomping around in my house, then watching him through my bedroom window...

SilvrDrakon
SilvrDrakon
28 posts
Shepherd

[quote] Look through the people... get his hopes up by stomping around in my house, then watching him through my bedroom window... this is mine and *peep hole

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

I just hide and wait for them to go unless I know I have ordered something and then I will answer

darkangel12341
darkangel12341
112 posts
Nomad

We have a hundred pound german shepard, he is kinda aggressive and territorial with our yard/street so that's enough to keep most salesman/ missonaries away. But if that doesn't keep them away I look out a nearby window and then hide.

Boldur
Boldur
52 posts
Nomad

i ask him what he wants. If it's a good reason i open the door.

stormwolf722
stormwolf722
227 posts
Nomad

I have a 190 pound Malamute, that barks at every person who knocks at my door.. She's very aggressive, territorial and maybe she'll let you pet her once she gets to know you. She scared the crap out of the last salesman that came on the 19th of july. lol. but if that doesn't work I get my brother thats a cop? or wait until he leaves. :P

aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

tell them to ring the bell even though i dont have one

TheLegitGamer
TheLegitGamer
181 posts
Nomad

I see a lot of people making rediculous answers such as holding a knife etc. Very stupid.
How about maybe just open the door and say hi? If they ask for my parents I always make an excuse say there in the shower. Never tell random people your Home Alone. Don't want to start that movie again XD

Showing 91-105 of 108