ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 803119
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

... And you think CoD fans will listen to that? :P

- H

ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,435 posts
Nomad

Grah. Was worth a shot.

-Chillz

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

For that one who will listen... Indeed.

- H

EatMe3
EatMe3
7 posts
Nomad

I pwn and if anybody wants to quick scope no scope me on xbox my GT is SoNiC x Z3oNz.

Tamally
Tamally
157 posts
Nomad

Cod is fun i just downloaded the new map pack i love it lol anyone wanna play with me, add me GT Tamally

TheNman1
TheNman1
99 posts
Nomad

CoD is a great game with excellent campaigns. The storylines follow well, the multiplayer mode is a good way to attract more people with the map packs that come out often, and then there is Zombies. The hit success Zombies. I love Zombies, because it actually has a great and hidden storyline unlike most zombie games. That is right, it isn't just about a american, german, russian, and japanease fighting against horades of zombies, it actually has a storyline too. Look it up on youtube to find out about it. I just love CoD. Enough said now.

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Have you seen my arguements TheNman1?

Please reply to them.

- H

TheNman1
TheNman1
99 posts
Nomad

Can you please sum up your arguements into one post? I don't like reading a whole thing in seperate parts.

IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
260 posts
Nomad

CoD is amazing. I prefer using a sniper mostly but I don't know why.

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Can you please sum up your arguements into one post? I don't like reading a whole thing in seperate parts.

Half of the debate is a reaction to the next person - the main point I think is that CoD gets much more than it deserves and the games after CoD4 are just leeching from its success (World at War I don't know about, but MW2 and Black Ops).
The game is severely unbalanced for a variety of reasons - there isn't a sufficient amount of change between the games after CoD4, MW2 added some nice things, so did Black Ops - but they were executed so poorly and such that it didn't add anything.

- H
Tamally
Tamally
157 posts
Nomad

that is true, cod 4 is when they really hit off and made alot of money the others in my opinion arnt that good eaither

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

In all fairness, they're good time wasters, but the technical flaws and balance problems make it rediculous - I get more entertainment from the TF2 trailers.

CoD4 was boss, with ProMod and professional play etc. The rest after that pretty much completely abandoned that style.

- H

Tamally
Tamally
157 posts
Nomad

i never really got a chance to play cod 4 online and ppl say that now its all messed up from hackers

Elit3JIMBO
Elit3JIMBO
3 posts
Peasant

I still play COD4. I can't stand Black Ops. I can quick scope/No scope/ Broken Scope on all CODs but I can't stand the Black Ops Scopes/ Snipers. I also think that far to many people who play MW2 spray and use overpowered weapons (I know it's not their fault that they were put in the game). Anybody with me on the love for COD4? Btw my best sniping K/D was 30-1 with a M4A03 w/ Desert Eagle, Bandolier, Stopping Power, Steady Aim.

TheNman1
TheNman1
99 posts
Nomad

Your argument is about how the recent CoD games aren't original, or good? Huh, well, it does have differences but it is a lot like the others (Like you said), so I can kind of agree with you. The only thing I say changes from those things is the campaign. But the CoD series is still a good one. Oh and Tamally, yeah, that is true. It is messed up because of hackers. The first week I had the game someone hacked me down to a level -200 or something. Luckily a friend hacked me back.

Showing 226-240 of 3990