ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 804441
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
Harcokilly
Harcokilly
26 posts
Nomad

Yep, to be honest CoD 4 is the best game in the series of CoD. But. im also like Advanced warfire for its dynamics and high-speed action

Lary16
Lary16
6 posts
Nomad

Black ops is fun but the maps first two map packs are really arcade like.. i liked the Escalation maps because they were more MW2 ish and that was the greatest thing about MW2 imo

shafaet
shafaet
482 posts
Blacksmith

No matter what you say, Call of Duty had been an Awesome game but in these recent years, it's seriously going Down hill, releasing multiple games every year or more than 1 game a year with literally releasing all of them having very similar plot line and same old game play over and over again.

Demonakinale
Demonakinale
38 posts
Templar

@shafaet, I would disagree in there being multiple Call of Duty releases in the main series annually. I would also argue that the plot lines differ between the Call of Duties of recent years, and despite the gameplay being similar to the games before it, the latest Call of Duties have tried to innovate by including exo-suits, enabling double-jumping, jet-packing as well as wall-running.

shafaet
shafaet
482 posts
Blacksmith

@Demonkinale Here's a proof showing how many games COD released and ANNUALLY and I didn't say that it really had Multiple releases every year but rather sometimes, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_of_Duty this Wiki page explains it all, and for it having the same game play, well, if your going to compare latest COD games with all that Air Strike and Advanced stuff and a game set in the world war 2 then it just makes no sense to do that, Compare Advanced Warfare and Black Ops 3 and then tell me how big the difference are, just a couple of minor changes which doesn't change the game play that much.

Showing 3976-3980 of 3990