ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 804428
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,779 posts
Chamberlain

hehe, I just got WoW.

Call of Duty, expanding their boundaries yearly.

~ManlyMan
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I like CoD but it's been getting a bit dull over the years sense Black Ops i mean Treyarch not to bad now because world at war was amazing but now maybe less killing but more character dev and bonding mean killing is mostly the aspect when your going to knife angala kelly more than call of duty dog

uhh...
MW3 on the other hand, pick will probably be surprised to hear, I can look somewhat fondly back on, mostly due to my friend who I played with allot who made even the worst games (new CoDs) highly enjoyable.

thats what has been keeping me into the games. All the kids at school play it and I have a huge amount of online friends that I play with regularly too. Its fun to just hang with them.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

*Buys GTA5* What is Ghost again?

ScaryLlama
ScaryLlama
22 posts
Nomad

From Wiki:
In traditional belief and fiction, a ghost (sometimes known as a spectre (British English) or specter (American English), phantom, apparition or spook) is the soul or spirit of a dead person or animal that can appear, in visible form or other manifestation, to the living. Descriptions of the apparition of ghosts vary widely from an invisible presence to translucent or barely visible wispy shapes, to realistic, lifelike visions. The deliberate attempt to contact the spirit of a deceased person is known as necromancy, or in spiritism as a séance.

I don't see what the fuss is about 0.o
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Think MW3 and BO2..along those lines.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Think MW3 and BO2..along those lines.

Oh yes, Killersup remembers those. Such addictive hatred...
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

So, Michal Myers might be a new game mode in public matches. That is pretty much the only thing this dlc has going for it. Even if it is added, it won't be nearly as fun as the private match one, as not everyone will have a mic and stats count towards your kd.

Spongebob_8PIZZA
Spongebob_8PIZZA
1 posts
Nomad

NO PS3 IS BETTER, MUCH BETTER.FREE ONLINE AND MORE
!

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

They lied. Now there are field orders on one of the new dlc maps that turns you into Michal Myers with an axe. Because that makes sense. Aside from that, the rest of the dlc looks somewhat decent. Maps look interesting and there is a sniper/ar gun included.

NO PS3 IS BETTER, MUCH BETTER.FREE ONLINE AND MORE

erm... what
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

erm... what

He means the PS3 is better than the Xbox 360 and the WII, but this ain't the thread for it.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

He means the PS3 is better than the Xbox 360 and the WII, but this ain't the thread for it.

I know that but just.... what
Kreitmaker
Kreitmaker
290 posts
Jester

So sad how Infinity Ward has only made a living on making Call of Duty games.

They never even worked on any other IP, whether it's new or not.

PauseBreak
PauseBreak
317 posts
Templar

Never played COD but I've been playing BF4 lately, and its a ton of fun.

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

I have played Modern Warfare 1 and 2 + Black Ops 1.After that they kinda got boring and repetitive.I may play the new one being made by sledgehammer.

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

I bought Ghosts, I completed campaign, did some online stuff, and sold it back to the store.

Showing 3916-3930 of 3990