ForumsGames[Main Thread] CoD? Put it here!

3990 805057
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Apparently the effort of cleaning up the forums has been biased, so the CoD group get their own thread for discussing as well.
Enjoy.

• 3,990 Replies
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Why the hell were the characters playing with them though?

Because..... wynaut?
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Why the hell were the characters playing with them though?

In a party, all threats become laughs. Also, the Mason seeing Rez was hilarious. Ha. Ha.
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,781 posts
Chamberlain

[quote]Why the hell were the characters playing with them though? Completely soioled the story.[/quote
PSH! My brother and I thought that was hilarious, it didn't have crap to do with the story, it was just showing that Treyarch still has a sense of humor, though I doubt the joke that was multiplayer was intended to be humorously bad....

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

All three of y'alls shiz about how it was funny or pokemon

I get it was to be humorous..but it completely takes the characters out of character and absolves them from being able to be taken seriously.
InTheSuperBlock
InTheSuperBlock
9 posts
Nomad

Hey Everyone check me out i do CoD gameplays https://www.youtube.com/user/InTheSuperBlock

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Hey Everyone check me out i do CoD gameplays https://www.youtube.com/user/InTheSuperBlock

Don't spam your gameplays.
Botanicula
Botanicula
4 posts
Peasant

So much details!

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

If they had a fov slider and sorted out the crappy optimisation by having the game as 50gb and only being able to get 60fps at 1080p ultra with something like a 780 which is ridiculous when you compare it to bf3 which looks better and is only around 20-25gb and I can get 60fps on ultra with a 580 which is an old card now even though it is still pretty strong I might have considered getting it.

0Shane0
0Shane0
124 posts
Peasant

So, I recently got back in BO2 on Xbox.
Hit me up if you ever want to play online or something.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,781 posts
Chamberlain

After Black Ops1 all of them are just crappy...

Fixed that for you.

I wouldn't bother if I were you, there's, last I checked, about 27 or 100 people (idk which) on the Xbox version which, I'm sure, was much more popular, and that was before Ghosties came out. Even if there were people on it I doubt it's nearly as fun as it used to be, BO1 and MW2 aren't too fun anymore
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I want to buy COD 4 (PC Version) - I think it's the best game in the series. After COD 5 all of them are just crappy...

I played some CoD4 since I don't have ghosties yet. Oh the memories. It was pretty fun, games took a little longer than expected but that was ok. I only found one hacked lobby too, and in it we all just had super speed. It was hilariously fun. And considering its like 4 bucks now, why not?
However, CoD4 on pc will be hacked to hell. Far worse than on ps3 like me. Good luck with that.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Just imagine, in a few years people will be talking about how much they miss Blop2 and Ghost.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

However, CoD4 on pc will be hacked to hell.

Why does everyone have this idea that pc is hacked when its the opposite because you have admins on servers and plugins that pick up on hackers so if they manage to get on they get banned rather then relying completely on the hackers not getting on and when that fails having them run wild if anything pc is less hacked.

I have never ran into one hacker on pc that has lasted longer then a few minutes and even then they are insanely rare I think the last time I ran into one was on bf3 a few months ago and I play a lot of pc games..
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,781 posts
Chamberlain

Just imagine, in a few years people will be talking about how much they miss Blop2 and Ghost.

And how truly pathetic that will be. I, however, will not be one of them, not really anyway. The only enjoyable time I've had on it was in the first couple of days (BO2 that is) and on the free weekend on Steam. MW3 on the other hand, pick will probably be surprised to hear, I can look somewhat fondly back on, mostly due to my friend who I played with allot who made even the worst games (new CoDs) highly enjoyable.
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

hehe, I just got WoW.

Showing 3901-3915 of 3990