The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernSituation #3 ( Deep Blue)

26 2837
cmb2kool
cmb2kool
378 posts
Nomad

You are on this luxery cruise ship. The captain just informs you of the boat sinking. You jump onto a lifeboat, others join. Then you notice there is no more life boats and small young child crying because they can't get on one. What do you do?

• 26 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

You jump onto a lifeboat, others join. Then you notice there is no more life boats and small young child crying because they can't get on one. What do you do?

Let me ask you a question: Why wouldn't I save the child?

If you're looking at this like the Titanic, then women and children board the lifeboats fist, anyway.
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I toss out any old women as they no longer have reproductive benefits to the human race and get the child on board.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

I toss out any old women as they no longer have reproductive benefits to the human race and get the child on board.

funniest and most grim thing I have ever seen on these forums.

Simple. Grab the child and hold it in your lap. You save a life and lose nothing, although you might get a leg cramp after a while. And Avorne, that is the funniest post I have ever seen from you. :]

I agree with legion on this one. the size capacity of a lifeboat doesn't matter in the long run, because you still need to find a way to get to shore someplace without getting caught in a storm or something like that.

I'm a bit curious, is the ship haunted, because if it is the child might be a ghost, and you have the sixth sense. thats when people think you're nuts and try to detain you on the boat. if the kid isn't a ghost, then he should've already been on there in the first place.
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

Jump off the boat to save him, and throw him on board. If I have time, I'll jump on, too.

cmb2kool
cmb2kool
378 posts
Nomad

OK we are assuming that this isn't the Titanic, Just some random Cruise Ship Comprehenda? Also there isn't any old ladies with you.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I'll tell the kid to jump onto the life boat. I'll tell him a few times so he gets the message. If he doesn't jump into the boat, it means he wants to go down with the ship and isn't worth my time trying to rescue.

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

I'd stop and think of a plan to save him. And once I thought of a plan I'd use it to save the boy without getting my spot on the life boat taken away.

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

I roundhouse anyone in a 3 square foot area, creating room for this infant.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

You are on this luxery cruise ship. The captain just informs you of the boat sinking. You jump onto a lifeboat, others join. Then you notice there is no more life boats and small young child crying because they can't get on one. What do you do?

1) How fast is it sinking?
2) How many people are on the ship and how many are in a lifeboat
3) Are there any other sort of supplies around?
4) How full are the life rafts?

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

I Laughed at your reply Xcalibur45. That was funny. But that is good. I'd do anything to save a child.

Showing 16-25 of 26