The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernSituation #4 (Zombiez)

41 4326
cmb2kool
cmb2kool
378 posts
Nomad

You are running through a abandoned city and it is dark and cold. You run past a corner and a whole herd of zombies see you and start chasing you. You are confronted with three paths.
Walmart, Best-Buy, or Mcdonalds. Where do you go to? and why?

• 41 Replies
TerryLasVegas
TerryLasVegas
773 posts
Nomad

Mcdonalds. i dont care who is chasing me. Im hungry as hell and i want a big mac

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

You should just make one thread for this, then update the situation every time. Your thread would be very large and more interesting because it would keep track of every situation you come up with.

I'd go to Wal-mart then lock all the doors. I choose Wal-mart because there is literally everything in there. You have all the necessities that you'll need to survive a zombie apocalypse.

cmb2kool
cmb2kool
378 posts
Nomad

Ok I will GhostOfMatrix I will do that!

From now on there will be updates on this one thread!

But how do I change the title?

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

You don't have to change the title, alls you do is write the next title for the situation in bold and make the situation in that post. And anyways, only mods and admins can change the title
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

There's a problem, you can't, but you can avoid that problem by making the title something along the lines of 'Situation thread', then post a new situation in bold, then a description of it. However, if you want, you could just ask a moderator to change the title of the thread for you.
TerryLasVegas
TerryLasVegas
773 posts
Nomad

Just ask cormyn to do it right now. i know that hes online

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

I agree with Matrix. I would go to the wal-mart. it has the shotgun, and all the ammo you need to simulate your version of the last stand. it also has tons of food and a propane oven that is right next to the propane motherload. you could grill up all the meat in there, eat as much as you want. the only problem is that the walmart has many entrances and exits, it is near impossible to cover them all because zombies have super strength Not only that, the wal-mart is so big that you could be overrun in mere moments without even knowing.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Walmart. it probably has the most defensible weapons and exits. and you have enough twinkies to last for a while....

acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

I'd say WalMart since the variety is much better to survive

cmb2kool
cmb2kool
378 posts
Nomad

Terry do you just write on their page?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

It's definitely not ideal, but it'll work for a few hours until I can find a way to the Air Force base that's nearby.

Considering that zombies normally walk after their victim, you'd have plenty of time to do what you want in the store. You running at full speed then blocking off all the entrances and exits would be good. You'd have enough food to last you months and there are plenty of weapons located within Wal-mart.
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

McDonalds. Chances are, the zombies are American, and will still be distracted by the greasy goodness that is McDonalds. While they're busy gorging them selves on fried potatoe product, I can make good my escape.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

do you just write on their page?

Leave a comment on an active moderators profile saying something like '*thread link* can you change it to *new thread name?*'
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

Yeah, but GOM, he has to change it constantly, the mods and admins will get tired of that sooner or later

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

McDonalds. Chances are, the zombies are American, and will still be distracted by the greasy goodness that is McDonalds. While they're busy gorging them selves on fried potatoe product, I can make good my escape.

once again, you have made me laugh maverick. you are a genius.
Showing 1-15 of 41