The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernAnyone in Southern California wanna play some paintball?

16 2202
cormyn
cormyn
2,891 posts
Nomad

A few of us from Armor Games, and a handful of friends, are headed to SC Village (scvillage.com) for some paintball this coming Saturday, June 4th.

If you're legitimately serious about joining us, Email me at cormyn@armorgames.com in the next 16 hours or so. Discounted entry rates will be available but you'll be responsible for getting there, paying me cash for entry, and your own paintball ammo.

• 16 Replies
TerryLasVegas
TerryLasVegas
773 posts
Nomad

When you say southern california, how southern do you mean?

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

When you say southern california, how southern do you mean?

I cannot describe this in words, so I used Google Earth to show where Armor Games is in relation to the rest of California. The placemark (pushpin) points to where the Armor Games office is.

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee400/Patrick2011b/Images%20for%20Armor%20Games/ArmorGamesGE.png
RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

haha I love paintball, but my guy friend Sam kept on hitting me, i was like omg! u better start running haha

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Wow, this sounds awesome. This is like a dream I had about a national AG convention. (True story.) If I was, say, 3K miles closer, and my parents knew I had an AG account, (Shh...) I'd ask them if I could go. However, due to said circumstances, I can't go. Anyways, it sounds great, and I hope you guys have fun!

ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
991 posts
Nomad

I've only played paintball a few times, but it's really awesome.
Also, I live approximately 2,731 miles away too, which wouldn't really work out. D: If I was local, definitely.
Also also, how was the turnout last time, didn't you guys do this before? I'm curious as to if anyone actually went. o:

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Also also, how was the turnout last time, didn't you guys do this before? I'm curious as to if anyone actually went. o:

No, they said it was happening here
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I want to go, since I live relatively close, but my parents probably wouldn't take me.

Dangit.

Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

if it were but 10000000000000000 miles closer to Mississippi I'd go buy all the gear and everything just to play.... but sadly... its out of reach.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

There's no way I'll be in SoCal soon, so I'm just waiting to hear how it'll go.

AG convention sounds exciting, if the site ever reaches that point.

cleofer5
cleofer5
354 posts
Scribe

Darn im only on the other side of the country...

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

I'm on the opposite side of the continent in a different country.
I don't think I can go.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

If I was able to drive that far, then I'd go. But seeing that I can't drive over there, I can't.

AG convention sounds exciting, if the site ever reaches that point.

That'd be fun.
cormyn
cormyn
2,891 posts
Nomad

We went two weeks ago and had a BLAST, it was a lot of fun. We went as a company back in April (all 9 of us) and we're going again in a few more weeks.

This coming Saturday, it'll be me, joeybetz, caffeine101 and an iPhone developer we hired named Mike, along with a half dozen friends/buddies.

cormyn
cormyn
2,891 posts
Nomad

Anyway, if anyone *can* make it, Email me today or tomorrow morning. I'll talk to Dan today about bringing some t-shirts or stickers to give away.

Showing 1-14 of 16