The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernMeeting someone from AG

58 9524
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

If you had the opportunity to meet someone you know on AG, in real life, who would it be, where would you meet, and why would you meet that person?

And no, you cannot meet someone you already know in real life.

Me, personally? I'm not sure who I'd meet, because the whole charade would be quite awkward, at least for me.

So, who would it be?

• 58 Replies
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

OH MI GOSH.
So many people...
Not in any certain order, peeps.

Squidbears
Samy
Tacky
Walker
Frank
Wolf1991
Sona
Possum (does he even count?)
Jeol
Nurv
Greyham
Knight
Xzeno
Ernie
Fallen!!!!!!! MY UNCLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alt
Kyo
Maverick
Efan
Icy
All the mods and peeps @ AG HQ
And probably about 10 other people I forgot. You are there too.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

If any of you are in Southern California (specifically, the Corona area) and are up for paintball on May 21st, send me an Email (cormyn@armorgames.com). We're trying to organize an "off the clock" AG paintball event with friends, etc..

I SO want to go, but my parents won't let me.

And June 4 is when my term exams are. =(

But I pwn at paintball, for my birthday party it was me and my friend who had played paintball once against the local paintball club of 13 people. =)
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

Seriously? SERIOUSLY? I would soo go if I lived 1000 miles closer. Maybe us easterners should schedule one too

YES.
I AGREE!
If I lived like 5 or 6 states over, I would sooooo be there.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

If I lived like 5 or 6 states over, I would sooooo be there.

I meant for the Cali thing....
Sorry for the double post, but I now realize people don't get what I say all the time.
ramzaman
ramzaman
231 posts
Farmer

Id want to meet Krin and talk to him about his games and hows hes doin on sonny 3 and the new snijid game

JoshTheBoss
JoshTheBoss
417 posts
Nomad

TonyAlesalt and Lige because they are two crazy *** mother****ers, and they don't afraid of anything. 'Cept for maybe giant spiders, but who isn't afraid of giant spiders?

LivingToDie
LivingToDie
303 posts
Nomad

I'd probably want to go to the AG Headquarters, it would be pretty amazing to meet the people who've made this site what it is.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I'd probably want to go to the AG Headquarters, it would be pretty amazing to meet the people who've made this site what it is.

The admins create the site, the community makes the site what it is.
LivingToDie
LivingToDie
303 posts
Nomad

The admins create the site, the community makes the site what it is.

Naturally enough, the users play a huge role in what this site is now but I should've been more clear on what I said since I knew I was going to be contradicted as always.

I'd probably want to go to the AG Headquarters, it would be pretty amazing to meet the people who've made this site.

^Why we need an edit button.
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Y'know, now that I think about it, there would be some people on my friends list that I'd like to meet. And if the people I'm talking about are at all like I think them to be, then there would be nothing awkward about it

I really want to go to that paintball thing, since I live relatively close, but I don't think my parents would like the idea of driving all the way up to Corona to play paintball with a bunch of strangers.

D:

13BlueSideBanger13
13BlueSideBanger13
22 posts
Nomad

i would meet sk8brder246 for some reason i think we think alike and he seems like a pretty cool guy xD

DeadlyVelociraptor
DeadlyVelociraptor
3,415 posts
Nomad

I want to meet Cen, and ask him to draw me a sheep... Or a snake eating an elephant, he would obviously be awesome at that...

Or meet John. Hell, even seeing John would make me forget about all the troubles in my life...

John, if you can read this I want to tell you one thing:

You are ****ing awesome!!!!

fighter23
fighter23
395 posts
Nomad

I would probably like to see one of the staff memebers and ask him/her what do you think is going to happen after AG 3. I would also like to meet one of the game designers for AG and tell him/her thankyou.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

If any of you are in Southern California (specifically, the Corona area) and are up for paintball on May 21st, send me an Email (cormyn@armorgames.com). We're trying to organize an "off the clock" AG paintball event with friends, etc..

This is win, and if possible something in a similar vein should be internationalised. AGv3 might make this easier.

I want to meet Cen, and ask him to draw me a sheep... Or a snake eating an elephant, he would obviously be awesome at that...

You get +1 internets for that Saint-Expuery quote.
TheGr8est
TheGr8est
703 posts
Nomad

I would luv to go to AG hq and thank alll the people who made this site possible

and i once had a dream
that I was in a room with all the people
from AG.
It was SO awkward, nobody was talking.

I guess people are only hogs when it comes to forums

Showing 31-45 of 58