ForumsPopular MediaBest Musician

315 105048
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

who's the best rapper, band, pianist, guitar player, whoever or in other words who's the best musician or music artist. I would say Lil Wayne or busta rhymes I more of a rapper type of guy.

• 315 Replies
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

bro i dont get all my knowledge from the computer, a lot of it yes, but i go to record stores often as well, i know the guys there cause im a musician my self and played a show at the store once, so they always hook me up. but ya panic at the disco and linkin park are defffinatly rock.

What part did u play in the gig? I was buying a song by panic at the disco and it called it alternative that's y i didn't thnk it was rock. Lil wayne did use rock intruments in this song let it rock and i thnk go money.
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

What part did u play in the gig? I was buying a song by panic at the disco and it called it alternative that's y i didn't thnk it was rock. Lil wayne did use rock intruments in this song let it rock and i thnk go money.

im was the drummer, that band isnt together anymore though :/.

alternative is a subgenre of rock, so yes panic at the disco is a rock band. just like rap is a subgenre rock as well
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

im was the drummer, that band isnt together anymore though :/.

Drums my cuzing plays them but wat do u have against lil wayne
ianhq
ianhq
150 posts
Nomad

Jimi Hendrix is the 2nd best after Slash. Those are the best.

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

Jimi Hendrix is the 2nd best after Slash. Those are the best.

HA dont EVEN get me started with slash. he couldnt touch the level jimi was on even if he tried his hardest.

but wat do u have against lil wayne

a lot. he is a mediocre rapper. he raps about mindless nonsense and is payed millions and millions of dollars for writing about absolute giberish. sure it is rhymed and ocasionally crafted well, but the point is, he is nothing but a sick joke in the world of rap
MarvinLaw34
MarvinLaw34
4 posts
Nomad

Rappers: Lil Wanye & Eminem
Pop: Black Eyed Peas
R&B: Chris Brown

ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

a lot. he is a mediocre rapper. he raps about mindless nonsense and is payed millions and millions of dollars for writing about absolute giberish. sure it is rhymed and ocasionally crafted well, but the point is, he is nothing but a sick joke in the world of rap

If u know the song how to love u would take back some of those comments and also the song mirror definetly does not apply to any of those comments but since he a "big joke" tell me who isn't and wat songs are not
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

If u know the song how to love u would take back some of those comments and also the song mirror definetly does not apply to any of those comments but since he a "big joke" tell me who isn't and wat songs are not

i have heard those songs, those are mearly the best of the worst if you ask me.
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

i have heard those songs, those are mearly the best of the worst if you ask me.

I can't help but to notice that ur WRONG they're the best songs ever I don't care if u and ur little clan of homies don't like him because i don't care because all I know is tat those songs r the best and beat ur "rap" songs
Valiant123
Valiant123
16 posts
Nomad

THE SATCH MASTER (joe satriani)

xxsneaky
xxsneaky
105 posts
Nomad

John Lennon is by far the best.

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

I can't help but to notice that ur WRONG they're the best songs ever I don't care if u and ur little clan of homies don't like him because i don't care because all I know is tat those songs r the best and beat ur "rap" songs

while everyone is entitled to their oppinion, there are far better lyricists out there. look at people like rakim, adres 3000, big daddy kane, tupac, and biggy smalls. they are some of the greatest lyricists in ALL of rock let alone the rap genre. they tower over not only lil wayne but a vast majority of the rap community. not to mention other greats such as eminem, jay-z, nas, and others. do a little research, look up some lyrics, youll find that compared to people like andres 3000 lil wayne is nothing
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

while everyone is entitled to their oppinion, there are far better lyricists out there. look at people like rakim, adres 3000, big daddy kane, tupac, and biggy smalls. they are some of the greatest lyricists in ALL of rock let alone the rap genre. they tower over not only lil wayne but a vast majority of the rap community. not to mention other greats such as eminem, jay-z, nas, and others. do a little research, look up some lyrics, youll find that compared to people like andres 3000 lil wayne is nothing

Sure lyrics mean something to a song but the acual songs means more and those guys may have better lyric (cleaner) but not better song. Like i was saying before I don't spend my whole life online RESEARCHING lyrics like some people. I have school and a LIFE.delossantosj
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

I have school and a LIFE.delossantosj

i do too. music is my life bro, its what im going to do with it.
DOTxTRI
DOTxTRI
65 posts
Nomad

I dunno maybe Adam Young

Showing 181-195 of 315