ForumsPopular MediaBest Musician

315 105012
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

who's the best rapper, band, pianist, guitar player, whoever or in other words who's the best musician or music artist. I would say Lil Wayne or busta rhymes I more of a rapper type of guy.

• 315 Replies
AvengedSevenfold11
AvengedSevenfold11
529 posts
Nomad

: Avenged Sevenfold

Thank you!

Brad Delson - Guitarist in Linkin Park

Yove gotta be ****ing kidding me right? that guy just plays the same power chords over and over for a whole song, he does absolutly nothing that involves "soloing" if ur gonna put a guitarist up do Synyster Gates of a7x or MIcheal Padget of BFMV Or MOnte Money of Escape the fate, just not this loser!
AvengedSevenfold11
AvengedSevenfold11
529 posts
Nomad

beat it,just beat it(singing)
michel jackson king of pop
yeah!

*faceplam*
Awesomer_Runescape
Awesomer_Runescape
29 posts
Nomad

i like the breaking benjamin, coldplay, and green day so... i don't have a favorite musician.

KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

if ur gonna put a guitarist up do Synyster Gates of a7x or MIcheal Padget of BFMV Or MOnte Money of Escape the fate

Well I agree for Synyster Gates. The way he use chromatism is awesome. Even if he's not so technical, he's one of my favorite guitarist

Micheal Padget... He's good yeah but I don't know if he deserve a place on this thread (BEST musician).

Monte Money is just a bit better than Brad Delson for me, sorry x'
AvengedSevenfold11
AvengedSevenfold11
529 posts
Nomad

Monte Money is just a bit better than Brad Delson for me, sorry x'

A little bit better??? havent you heard that he actuly does solos? you havent herad "this war is ours" have you?
KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

Have you ever heard Brad play for real ?
Well maybe I'm a bit hard because I really dislike Escape the Fate ^.^"

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

eh i wouldnt put any of those guitarists even close to people like paco de lucia, djengo reinhardt, chet atkins, or jimi hendrix. even when it comes to shredding guitarists they are nowhere near close compared to people like randy rhodes, zak wylde, michael angelo batio, steve morris, john pettruci, or the great tony iommi.

ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

yes avengedsevonfold is back i forget were you a lil wayne h8r

AvengedSevenfold11
AvengedSevenfold11
529 posts
Nomad

eh i wouldnt put any of those guitarists even close to people like paco de lucia, djengo reinhardt, chet atkins, or jimi hendrix. even when it comes to shredding guitarists they are nowhere near close compared to people like randy rhodes, zak wylde, michael angelo batio, steve morris, john pettruci, or the great tony iommi.

I know just naming my fave players who are all better than lp guitarist. you must think it really sad that someone thought he was the best musician, i know i do.
and yes i has a lil wyne h8ter cuze like that guy in the comment
section of a five finger death punch video said: Retrads Attemping Poetry aka. RAP, but some rappers are good, just not mainstream.
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

but some rappers are good, just not mainstream.

there are tons of awesome mainstream rappers. Jay-z, andres 3000, kanye west, eminem, common, Cee-lo Green (back when he was in goodie mob), gorrilaz, lupe fiasco, all fantastic mainstream rappers
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

yes i has a lil wyne h8ter

Y tell me Y!!!!!! what wrond with him he good 4 paties i was just at one he the main man besides LMFAO but they both had best party songs
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

Y tell me Y!!!!!! what wrond with him he good 4 paties i was just at one he the main man besides LMFAO but they both had best party songs

oh good god, your oppinion is now officially invalid if you think LMFAO is a good artist XD

not to mention your grammar and spelling was so atrocious i couldnt even understand what you were trying to say
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

oh good god, your oppinion is now officially invalid if you think LMFAO is a good artist XD
not to mention your grammar and spelling was so atrocious i couldnt even understand what you were trying to say

i said they good 4 parties since i actually go to some but u cant say LMFAO isn't good partrock anthem sexy and i know it
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

i said they good 4 parties since i actually go to some but u cant say LMFAO isn't good partrock anthem sexy and i know it

keep thinking their mindless garbage lyrics are good. it will take you further in life for sure
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

[quote]keep thinking their mindless garbage lyrics are good. it will take you further in life for sure
[quote]
okay then tell me about those losers rakim and stuff what make them better

Showing 211-225 of 315