ForumsPopular MediaBest Musician

315 105070
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

who's the best rapper, band, pianist, guitar player, whoever or in other words who's the best musician or music artist. I would say Lil Wayne or busta rhymes I more of a rapper type of guy.

• 315 Replies
JoshTheBoss
JoshTheBoss
417 posts
Nomad

Here's my list of my favorite musicians, solely based on creativity and personal testes.

Tom Waits
Tom Waits
Tom Waits
Tom Waits
Tom Waits
Tom Waits
Tom Waits
Tom Waits
Tom Waits

And yes I am open minded. I'm just on a binge right now.

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

okay then tell me about those losers rakim and stuff what make them better

the fact that he actually uses lyrical abillity XD.

Lyrics of Fury

listen to how well he works his way around the mike, in the description are the lyrics. the way he uses scale and rythym is astonishing and i cant name another rapper out there that can do that, not to mention all the subtle sub-texts within the song. absolutely phenominal and this isnt even his best work
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

the fact that he actually uses lyrical abillity XD.
Lyrics of Fury
listen to how well he works his way around the mike, in the description are the lyrics. the way he uses scale and rythym is astonishing and i cant name another rapper out there that can do that, not to mention all the subtle sub-texts within the song. absolutely phenominal and this isnt even his best work

It was like listening to the same note one hundred times he didn't change at all there was no cresendo or anything it kept me bored but i guess the lyrics were kinda good but the song was boring it was words with no change in tune. I did like how there was no auto tunes but the song was boring Lil wayne acutally has some action in his songs.
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

It was like listening to the same note one hundred times he didn't change at all there was no cresendo or anything it kept me bored but i guess the lyrics were kinda good but the song was boring it was words with no change in tune. I did like how there was no auto tunes but the song was boring Lil wayne acutally has some action in his songs.

HAHAHA!! you honestly think lil wayne makes his own beats?! you're out of your mind if you think thats true, the most he does for his music is the rapping, and thats what i am talking about. eric b. was not the best DJ in the world nore do i put him there as one. i put rakim up as one of the greatest emcees which is what we are talking about. maybe if lil wayne produced his own music, i would credit you with youre statement, but no he does not
babiker
babiker
46 posts
Nomad

AKON RULES!
i mean i dont even know a singer he hasnt sung with yet, hes the num#1 african singer in the world, and he has the best voice.
do u know someone who doesnt have convict music on he mp3? i dont!

babiker
babiker
46 posts
Nomad

ok know thats wierd i can believe NO ONE has mentioned akon... i mean i know people all the way in ksa who listen to his songs, and they dont even know English! or maybe its jst because im african too...

ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

HAHAHA!! you honestly think lil wayne makes his own beats?! you're out of your mind if you think thats true, the most he does for his music is the rapping, and thats what i am talking about. eric b. was not the best DJ in the world nore do i put him there as one. i put rakim up as one of the greatest emcees which is what we are talking about. maybe if lil wayne produced his own music, i would credit you with youre statement, but no he does not

U saying lil wayne has made no songs for himself i dought that i bet he made some plus he raps it better than rakim anyway
AvengedSevenfold11
AvengedSevenfold11
529 posts
Nomad

U saying lil wayne has made no songs for himself i dought that i bet he made some plus he raps it better than rakim anyway

This thread should be renamed "Argue here!"
aggieboy
aggieboy
5 posts
Nomad

Billy Joel rules the piano!

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

im not saying he hasnt ever, but lets face it, lil wayne isnt anywhere near kanye west who not only writes everything, but produces everything, and mixes and masters everything as well. for someone who isnt on an indie label he sure acts like he is.

as for your comment, im just done haha, you cant argue any points towards how lil wayne is better while i have, so you have lost the arguement at this point
xfirealchemistx
xfirealchemistx
370 posts
Nomad

best band: the beatles
best rapper: rakim

I agree with The Beatles

Best band: The Beatles
Best Rapper: Eminem
Best Indie Artist: Brad Sucks
Best Alternative Brit Rock: Radiohead
Best Guitar Player: Eric Clapton (only cause I love While My Guitar Gently Weeps)
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

im not saying he hasnt ever, but lets face it, lil wayne isnt anywhere near kanye west who not only writes everything, but produces everything, and mixes and masters everything as well. for someone who isnt on an indie label he sure acts like he is.
as for your comment, im just done haha, you cant argue any points towards how lil wayne is better while i have, so you have lost the arguement at this point

so u saying Kanye West good finnally an agreement out of u!!!!!!!! sure u can b a little wayne h8r as long as u like Kanye West or someone of that (good) catergory
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

so u saying Kanye West good finnally an agreement out of u!!!!!!!!

kanye west is like my favorite rapper dude, haha you dont even know
xfirealchemistx
xfirealchemistx
370 posts
Nomad

kanye west is like my favorite rapper dude, haha you dont even know
Ice Cube is way better.
AvengedSevenfold11
AvengedSevenfold11
529 posts
Nomad

*sees if there still arguing "yep"