ForumsThe TavernIf you were invisible for a day, what would you do?

124 26879
rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

Be creative! Funniest answer gets..... a cookie!

• 124 Replies
zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

I would go to a bank or something, rob it, and then on my way out say, "You didn't see anything..."

indie55
indie55
608 posts
Nomad

I would play pranks on everybody I saw. I would make them think they started hearing things and that they tripped on nothing. I would place random things in random places. Pretty much just cause chaos. lol.

tiptopdude
tiptopdude
106 posts
Nomad

I would (if it is a school day) go up to all the teachers and pull their pants down. That would be so embarrasing for them. Or I might trip people up aswell.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I would drive all day and see how many people stare at the self-driving car. Better yet, speed on the highway. When a cop pulls me over, he would be scared as hell. He'd think I was a ghost. Maybe thats a bad idea if he starts shooting...
(invisible, not invincible)

tiptopdude
tiptopdude
106 posts
Nomad

Also I would pick stuff up and randomly and wave it about in peoples faces. Who has the cookie so far?

iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

I would be very, very careful while crossing the street.

Anyways, I think I'd get some kind of plushie toy or stuffed animal or something, then I'd make it walk down the street. Maybe yell "Hey, what are you looking at?!" if someone stared.

Sheppard007
Sheppard007
237 posts
Nomad

I would probably sneak into Area 51 to see what they are really up to.
Or maybe the CIA.
Or maybe I'd just wear a curtain and walk down a street to scare people.

indie55
indie55
608 posts
Nomad

Then, when he steps to the care and says something or swears or whatever, step on it. Sounds like a good plan.

Bad if the day comes to an end.
Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

Assuming that it was my actual body that turned completely invisible I would spend the day being completely blind and bumping into things - your eyes aren't going to work if they're invisible as the light would pass right on through.

zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

Assuming that it was my actual body that turned completely invisible I would spend the day being completely blind and bumping into things - your eyes aren't going to work if they're invisible as the light would pass right on through.

Buzzkill...
iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

your eyes aren't going to work if they're invisible as the light would pass right on through.

Well, aren't you a lot of fun. If we can assume it is possible for people to become invisible, then we can assume it is possible for them to see while invisible too. Maybe the light doesn't pass through you, maybe it just wraps around you somehow, in that case, I guess the eyes could still work, assuming a little bit of light passes through your pupil.

If I'm wrong and that wouldn't work, then let's just pretend a wizard did it and give a real answer.
BEAST248
BEAST248
21 posts
Nomad

i would go creep people out like a ghost

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I would probably go to all the movies playing in a theater and steal everybodys candy and popcorn. then actually see what the top of the theater where the projector looks like.

BEAST248
BEAST248
21 posts
Nomad

that would be very fun

indie55
indie55
608 posts
Nomad

then actually see what the top of the theater where the projector looks like.

Or you could just look it up online. lol
Showing 1-15 of 124