ForumsThe TavernIf you were invisible for a day, what would you do?

124 26885
rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

Be creative! Funniest answer gets..... a cookie!

• 124 Replies
jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

well first off and most importantly... what kind of cookie?

I would scare people...

or murder someopne and they wouldnt be able to trace it back 2 me... nevermind to evil and and i would feel bad and there is noone I hate enough to kill...

Ill just stick with scaring people.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

You made empty space in your post.

Anyway, if I were invisible, I would go outside with my Easter Dinosaur (a stuffed dinosaur) and have it move around and do stuff.
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

Funniest answer

Are we supposed to tell the truth or the funniest?
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Mine was true, so truth. Don't stretch it to something YOU wouldn't do yourself.

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

Mine was true. I doubt I'd get arrested for taking some candy, along with the fact they wouldn't be able to catch me.

brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

stand behind someone and say

remain calm... i am in your head..... mwuahahahhahahaahahaha then hit him and run away lol (to my friends)

would also get loads of cookies and eat them lol

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

Slap my geography teacher then go up to the girl I like and start screwing with her head. Like " The moon is made of cheese, would you like me to break your neck, i just cloned myself"

that would be funny.

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

I'd find my secret crush, walk up to them and give them a kiss. They'd never know and I'd spare myself from grave embarrassment.

chitown
chitown
1,614 posts
Farmer

I'd make people scared like spongebob did when he turned invisible.

urtlesquirt
urtlesquirt
1 posts
Nomad

I would get a can of blaxk spraypaint. then i would get on a massive zipline and spray it behind me to make me look like a death eater!

indie55
indie55
608 posts
Nomad

I wonder if anyone would miss me. People would be like "where'd this person go????"
It would be awkward telling someone you were invisible.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

if anything, I would do nothing. the world is dangerous to an invisible person, you never know when some fat guy is going to sit on you, or if a car hits you, or what you are doing when the invisibility wears off. if anything, you could have some fun, but you'd eventually hate that nobody is noticing you.

if there were less dangerous scenarios for an invisible person, I'd play billiards, and then mess with people while they are trying to enjoy their evening.

savdebunnies
savdebunnies
111 posts
Nomad

I would stand behind my friend and say "Behind you is the ultimate ninja."

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

or what you are doing when the invisibility wears off

I think we're all assuming that the invisibility stays for you the entire 24 hours of the "day" that you're given invisibility.

I'd find my secret crush, walk up to them and give them a kiss. They'd never know and I'd spare myself from grave embarrassment.

Hey, that's a pretty good idea! I'm surprised I didn't think of it before. :P
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

I know right? Thanks for the idea hahaha.
I'd make people scared like spongebob did when he turned invisible.

But remember what happened at the end? I don't think you would want that to happen.
Showing 31-45 of 124