The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWeirdness reveal!

23 2975
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

This thread is for when you have something weird and you want to gross everyone out by describing it.It can be anything, just not anything dirty!My weird feats are:
able to stick my ribcage out of my back
able to make a frog impression
able to bend my thumb all the way back untill it touched my hand
able to amke myself look like a twig
able to look like Ghandi! (at least my entire class says so...)

Thats all my weird feats, nowpost your own!

• 23 Replies
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

able to bend my thumb all the way back untill it touched my hand

I can bend my left index finger back like that. Weirded out a good number of people.
bunniecorps
bunniecorps
467 posts
Nomad

I can make this wierd clicking noise with my throat. It's hard to explain, my friends call it the demon cat noise (no clue why).

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

I can make this wierd clicking noise with my throat. It's hard to explain, my friends call it the demon cat noise (no clue why).

I can do that too. also, i can flip my eyelids,make my eyes white,flip my tongue and move my ears.
murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

I can wiggle my ears and curl my tongue up like a cat.

pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

I can wiggle my ears and curl my tongue up like a cat.

Cool. So when you say you curl up your tongue like a cat, you mean you fold it backwards?

I used to be able to put my foot behind my head but I stopped doing that because it hurts me too much now( before, it didn't hurt at all)
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

able to amke myself look like a twig

?

I am able to make snapping noises with both of my ankles (only worked with the right one earlier). I guess it's some kind of tendon that makes that noise when I tense it. Don't know if it's a good idea to do that too often ^^
Also, I always managed to amaze some friends by trembling with my eyes slightly and fast, though I'm not sure if it's really so special.
ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
991 posts
Nomad

make my eyes white

Pics or it didn't happen. That sounds insane.
Anyways, I can't do weird stuff besides the Spock finger spread thing. And that's not even weird. I'm just lame and normal. :c
pratchu
pratchu
493 posts
Nomad

Pics or it didn't happen. That sounds insane.
Anyways, I can't do weird stuff besides the Spock finger spread thing. And that's not even weird. I'm just lame and normal. :c

No, what I do is look as high as I can and then make my eyelids cover half my eye. The result: a white eye.

?

Meant to put make not amke. And I don't eat that much so I can suck my stomach in and it will make me look like a twig
idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I'm a pretty normal person as far as this goes. My genes all say so. As for everything else that I am, I can't say the same. O_o

I can't even whistle. >_<

savdebunnies
savdebunnies
111 posts
Nomad

I can only realy write weird things. My favorite thing I've come up with is:
"Yes, I like [to eat] rats. Rats with cobweb stuffing, termite sause, and cakaroach pudding for desert."
I wrote this on my hat and when people ask if they can read it I make them read it out loud.

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

I can roll my eyes up into my socket, so you can't see my iris. My friend can flip his eyelids inside out.

alexstargazer
alexstargazer
347 posts
Nomad

I am able to twist my arm all the way around, thus letting me lick my elbow.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

My friend can flip his eyelids inside out.

I can do that, too. But I never considered it weird.

If it is weird, than now I have one thing weird about me!
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I can bend my pinky really far back. I can also bend my wrist far enough back so that my fingers are parallel to my arm. I don't think everyone can do that.

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

I can strech my neck skin out super far, and put both my legs behind my head.

Showing 1-15 of 23