The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWhat Do You Like The Most On Armor Games?

42 5422
dewan9thward
dewan9thward
7 posts
Nomad

Sometimes I maybe don't like Armor Games, but they really does have some pretty nice things on this site. One thing I mostly like on this site is the Communtiy (Forum).

• 42 Replies
zakyman
zakyman
1,627 posts
Peasant

I enjoy the forums, although I am pretty picky about which topics I post on.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I like the games and the forums equally, and here is my view on the forums.

SS - A few good threads asking legitimate questions about the site, and new users complaining about how they lost AP.

Newcomers - Not much to say, just intro threads.

AG3 - A lot of threads that belong in stickies but otherwise fine.

Video games, walkthrough, flash games - I don't hang out in these at all.

Forum Games - Fun games to play there for no AP

WEPR - Good debates (most of the time) and a good place to find out about recent news.

Popular Media - I like the stickies there because those are pretty much the only thing i participate in.

The Tavern - A large variety of threads but the best ones are the ones that you can actually have a discussion in.

Programming Help - Pretty sad excuse for a forum. Extremely inactive because of barely any programmers, and a lot of threads are just "how do i make games?" which is covered in the sticky's, and no one actually pursues it after they find out that they have to spend time and money on it.

Art, Music, and Writing - We'll there's almost no music, barely any art, and pretty much only writing but it's a nice place for people to make threads to show off their own work.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Where did those all come from?

I first joined...

*six hours later*

...and that's how I got all my posts.

What I love most are the people who make up this great community. *sniffle*

Being the bitter old veteran I am.. it was better in the old days.
darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

I like the forums, because most of us aren't idiots. I hope I'm not one of the people who is.
Am I?

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

The entire community. It's great to talk to people on the forums and not only get really good debates but to just goof around with some discussions and make new friends. Makes game playing a lot nicer i guess.

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

I am not the gamer I used to be. I registered to comment and rate
games, but when I discovered the community I got attached. The people here are inteligent and you can get into a really interesting discusion from time to time. Of the forums die I would probably leave AG.

But I have to agree with knight here. They were better in the old days. Okay I do know I'm not veteran, but in the time of TTICA the tavern was great (well a little bit better than now). Most threads are now just... meh. And we seldomly get a really interesting thread. Still a good place to chillax.

liamster3
liamster3
140 posts
Nomad

forums is the best

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

They were better in the old days.

True. I'm not very new at all (been here for about a year) but I have noticed the decline of the forums. Their used to be better topics, more helpful people and less ignorant people spamming.
bunniecorps
bunniecorps
467 posts
Nomad

What was Armor Games like in the old days?
Well, it was a great gaming site that's all I know from back then.

Anyways, I used to just love the games, but now I love everything. Whether it be the forums or games or Armatars, I just love it.

chitown
chitown
1,614 posts
Farmer

My favorite part is the forums. It is fun and gives me something to do when I am bored.

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

Has anyone else noticed that the mods don't seem to post very much any more? I remember when I first came to the forums they seemed more active.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Has anyone else noticed that the mods don't seem to post very much any more? I remember when I first came to the forums they seemed more active.

Well there are technically adults now and they have jobs and are busy. I think that is the reason to them not being very so active now.
CherryPie1235
CherryPie1235
35 posts
Nomad

the community - tavern is the best the games are good too nowadays not so as before but tavern is the best very intrestig

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

I like the community and that they have the different sections so u can choose what kind of threads u will see I also like chatting with people back and forth on each others messengers

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

If you got an account; the Armatars.

If you not got an account; the games.

The AP and community are also pretty interesting.

Showing 16-30 of 42