The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWhat Do You Like The Most On Armor Games?

42 5423
dewan9thward
dewan9thward
7 posts
Nomad

Sometimes I maybe don't like Armor Games, but they really does have some pretty nice things on this site. One thing I mostly like on this site is the Communtiy (Forum).

• 42 Replies
DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

I love posting here in The Tavern a lot. A ton of awesome threads to post in. It's really fun. And the games that are posted here are pretty fun to play as well.

Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

The forums and the games. I like both. But I guess I'm on the forums more often, so the forums it is.

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

I enjoy the forums. I can share my thoughts and hobbies and meet other people that share, but most importantly disagree with my thoughts. I like being opened up to new ideas and information, while also interacting with real people.

The community here is great; I've had an account for a couple weeks now, and numerous people have made themselves open to helping me whenever I have questions, offers they made simply by reading my posts. It's cool to see that many cool, amiable people are on this site.

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

Sorry for double post, should rephrase this wording:

offers they made simply by reading my posts

to:
offers they made to me on my profile after reading my posts
DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

I post more than I do playing the games here. I like the games don't get me wrong. I just like to talk more.

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,124 posts
Blacksmith

The games are great, but my favorite thing on Armor Games are the forums. Lots of good posts to read and good threads to post in.

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

Yes I also love the forums. I love looking at all the different topic titles.

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

My favorite things are the forums. I love sharing my views with others, and general interaction is always fun!

ShopwornSoul
ShopwornSoul
100 posts
Nomad

I actually forget the forums are here though it's always a nice surprise when I remember. I come for the games.

I do so love a good diversion.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

the forums. its fun to see what people think and have people see what you think.

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

the fact that it isnt kongregate.

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

The community, all the users are really great. The games are very good, but the community is by far better.

Showing 31-42 of 42