ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 468030
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

That, is a thing I can't help you out with. Dang I've been lucky with my surroundings...
But... Try to figure out how they feel about homosexuals before actually coming out?

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

ya srsly. You know what I actually think?
I think that every child is gay at birth. Why? Well, we may not really love anyone but every single kid thinks that boys/girls are "icky" to a point where they wouldn't even sit by/hang out with the other gender during lunch/recess and other times.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

OK OK! I can help you blood! My friend has the EXACT same circumstance. Your family probably won't make too much of a big deal out of it if you have a straight brother/sister who is planning on getting pregnant/impregnating someone. Your parents won't be devastated, maybe dissapointed for about a week but that would be the WORST. Friends, if they don't stay with you after they know your gay, they aren't friend WORTHY.

goatslayer
goatslayer
105 posts
Nomad

God made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

@true_blood_master, im in the same situation (except everyone hate me for being athiest instead of gay, because i havent opened up yet either) i take a ton of crap every day, you just gotta deal with it really

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

me and my BF (best friend) were always being accused of being gay, which is only half true. Lol, i was straight but he wasn't. LOL.

You made me laugh.
goatslayer
goatslayer
105 posts
Nomad

I was running out argumentong ideas.

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

why is it that i hear this so much? it is the most ignorant statement i have ever heard
goatslayer
goatslayer
105 posts
Nomad

Google it! It will make more sense if you do!

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Well, if you don't have any more arguments, just don't post anything.
Try to post something constructive...

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

Anyways, what's more morally correct:

1. Letting a couple who loves each other the privilege of having a ceremony of commitment.

2. Following your interpretable beliefs of the bible.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

Following your interpretable beliefs of the bible.
Well, if you have to interpret what's in the Bible, then you're not looking at what's actually there...
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

@Agent_86:
Actually yes... Unless you're able to read the original... Stuff has been lost in translations many times. Lillith, anyone?

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

?????

Lillith?

I don't get it...

millahnna
millahnna
111 posts
Nomad

Lillith was Adam's first wife in some myths. She was too "uppity" so God replaced her with the supposedly complacent an obedient Eve. Supposedly, the texts that originally included this are in the Vatican somewhere (according to some theorists with no evidence of such) but like so many things in the Bible she was more likely jacked from earlier pagan cultures.

Personally, I think this letter to Dr. Laura (who isn't, in fact a doctor) sums up best why even many believers of the Christian faith don't really take the Bible literally. It's just so obvious that so many things in it were written by people with power in order to control the uneducated masses (often for their own good as in the case of shell fish, wouldn't want those pre-refrigeration).

Showing 2461-2475 of 3228