ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 468034
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
kris1027
kris1027
506 posts
Nomad

kris is just debating. I find her sarcasm delivers valid points more often than not.

Hey thanks =D And your quite right. Unfortunately it's so easy for discussions like this to turn into a flamefest by both sides and in the end it's the same argument over and over again.
kris1027
kris1027
506 posts
Nomad

Being gay is a choice

How can people make this claim when they are not gay? How exactly would you know? Have you chosen to be straight?
goatslayer
goatslayer
105 posts
Nomad

Oh by the way being gay is a choice your not born with it idoits, its not a choice my ass. (like I said before comment if you have something to say.)

Snizz19
Snizz19
377 posts
Nomad

I CANT FIND MY BIBLE I CAN ONLY FIND THE WEIRD KING JAMES VERSION THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhttp://img2.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/mad/mad0081.gif

Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

I have a few questions

Why do you care about what people should/shouldn't do? Do you run their lives? (people against homosexuality)

How come gays called the right ear?

Why are they called a word meaning Happy?

Why is being called gay an insult?

If your gay, your gay and you can't help yourself, why do people think of gays as "ewww look at that!"?

It's like if you have blue eyes and most all other people in the world have blue eyes. If you are born without them then you are beaten down by society.

I don't really mind if people are gay, i just hate transexuals

True_Blood_Master
True_Blood_Master
53 posts
Nomad

Kris i luv ya. And i think this page should start to get locked. People are rude and really its not funny i cant help it i just do. I wouldnt be happy any other way. And saying you hate somebody really hurts. Im not mean i havent done anything wrong have i? Please comment if i have so i will at least know why i am being hated =*(

kris1027
kris1027
506 posts
Nomad

Oh by the way being gay is a choice your not born with it idoits, its not a choice my ***

Once again, how would you know unless you once chose to be gay and then changed back to being straight at one point. Just simple logic. You can't know something without proof.
Snizz19
Snizz19
377 posts
Nomad

I'm the only one fighting for my side i cant answer 500000000 questions in one post and i still cant find my bible anyway can i get some people for my side

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Unfortunately it's so easy for discussions like this to turn into a flamefest by both sides and in the end it's the same argument over and over again.

Yep, looks like it's happening for the umpteenth time now... >.>
kris1027
kris1027
506 posts
Nomad

i still cant find my bible

Just look it up on the internet. You can get all the different versions of the bible on the internet.
goatslayer
goatslayer
105 posts
Nomad

Think about it if a baby is born the doctor is not going to say "Congratulations Mrs. Jones you have givin birth to a gay baby!" Its a freaken choice google it.

True_Blood_Master
True_Blood_Master
53 posts
Nomad

Um i really need to know snizz why you hate me and think i am disgusting. I mean you never knew i was gay till now and you never hated me or thought me disgusting have you? well now you know, do you think that of me...just a simple yes or no? Want me to get narried or not? Yes or no. I still think of you as friend but i NEED to know.

kris1027
kris1027
506 posts
Nomad

Its a freaken choice google it.

So you're basing all your opinions on what google says?
Zootsuit_riot
Zootsuit_riot
1,523 posts
Nomad

Congratulations Mrs. Jones you have givin birth to a gay baby!"

Because homosexuality is apparent at first glance, even among the placenta and blood. Definitely.

It's more or less just an imbalance (As compared to the normal amounts) of estrogen or testosterone, depending on what gender you are.
True_Blood_Master
True_Blood_Master
53 posts
Nomad

Bieng gay is not its when someones hormones get mixed up and get confused then they change. I should no ok. You dont know you just listen to others. I never thought of me being gay. I didnt know till i came home to my mom saying theres this boy i really like. she told me what gay meant. What about the choice thing again?

Showing 2431-2445 of 3228