ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 468004
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

And P.S.

Okay so i could say i'm in love with bessy my prize winnign cow adn you woul dsay hey man go do it it's your choice

Go take a look at this thread's starting post.
Not your choice if you honestly were in love with your cow. But it would creep most people out. Not as bad as people who are in love with (and have sex with their cars), though.

Hey man, go do it, it's your choice.

There, I said it, and I meant it too. Also: what's wrong with loving and having sex with your car? Not as bad as people who have sex with their vacuum cleaner only to discover that the sweeper blades are located directly inside the nozzle...
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I call that latter part into question. Is it necessary that one cannot have more than one sex partner at a time? Under what conditions?

I don't think it says you're not allowed to, it just argues that that third party's aura will be mixed in as well? As I have interpreted it, it could still work with a threeperson couple. As long as it's all loving and so.
The point being, if you don't want your aura too mixed up, don't "do it" with too many people. Only do it with those you like enough to be willing to share your aura with.

But hmm... Threeperson couples are another interesting aspect of society. It's a relationship form that is difficult to get to function well, but people are doing it. Straights as well as bisexuals (and probably gays too).

Oh wait, that's slightly off-topic. How about this: do you think there is a discrepancy between treatment of monogamous relationship models between heterosexual and homosexual couplings? Is this even relevant?

Why do I often need to look up what you use as common words? X) Thanks for making me expand my vocabulary~
So a... Difference/inconsistency between how long term steady relationships models m/f are treated compared to m/m and f/f?
I'm still not sure I understand the question. But I'm pretty sure there is, since, you know, they're gaaaaaaaay.

Also: what's wrong with loving and having sex with your car?

Since you wrote that quoting me~
I don't think there's anything wrong with it, I was just pointing out it will make many people either laugh at you, think you're crazy, or be somewhat scared. Personally, I laugh, though I don't really think it's funny. It's just too weird for my settings. But hey, as long as a person I'm in love with isn't choosing their car over me, I don't really care that others do.

And... Just ouch, to the thought of that nozzle hump...
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Lol that's quite ok Zophia. Just use a little reverse psychology, the guy you hate will go off running scared. It took me 3 posts of that, and he leaves, with a contact email. How pathetic no offense. And the fact that he leaves all cool and everything. Kids these days.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Bwahaha. Sheez, I hope they learn to be open minded eventually. Sadly I doubt it.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Those with a religion will say anything max to the point will it will hurt everyone else. Just move to page 210 or something. The same guy(s) were at it and they got nowhere with the situation, and eventually I had to break it up. So... I'm predicting that in about page 290 or 300, they will come back, start their usual rhetoric and end up falling again. YAY = )

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Yeah... Does ruin the good discussion, though.

Hmm, this post is short and somewhat off topic... :/ Oh well, better than the ones they made yesterday.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Well... Now time to conclude todays eternal debate issue:

Script from the declaration of independence:

"We hold these truths to be self evident that all men/women are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with unalienable rights......

And with this point, I say we live in AMERICA (not everyone here though) where each and every American has the RIGHT to do what they want to do within ethical law. Your sexuality, no matter what it is, is within that ethical law. Not one person or religious group is ever going to change that, not one person is going to influence you to change your sexuality or beliefs, not one person is any better than you are. Whether it is with a religion or belief, they can't do jack squat to change anything about you.

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Your sexuality, no matter what it is, is within that ethical law.

Not what the Christian says. So really no point in your argument since it ha variance of thought on what ethical law is among people.
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Ethical law is American law, not religious law.

BumplemuffinBaker
BumplemuffinBaker
331 posts
Nomad

If you are Christian, and you hate homosexuals, can you come up with one good reason why you should hate homos? Because no one that I have asked so far could come with an answer other thatn "cause they're bad" which personally, I think is the worst stupidest reply you can give, because it shows that you just hate them for no reason.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Amen to that muffin! Oh, and the Christians hate them because they think they do not go in accordance with their religion. They are a... proud people, per say. They feel anything that isn't right in their religion is wrong. Don't believe me; I can go through so many pages and quote tons of phrases that they have posted on here, and they would serve my point.

Snakebite
Snakebite
996 posts
Nomad

Because in both The New Testament and The Old Testament state that homosexuality is not only wrong, but is punishable be DEATH! Maybe not while living on earth, but you still have to answer to God. And it is said that in God's eyes, Homos are an abomination.

kris1027
kris1027
506 posts
Nomad

Homos are an abomination.

So is eating oysters but nobody ever makes a big deal about that. We don't see people picketing Long John Silvers, now do we.
Snakebite
Snakebite
996 posts
Nomad

No, because eating Oysters isn't a sin.

kris1027
kris1027
506 posts
Nomad

No, because eating Oysters isn't a sin.

The bible says it is. Read Leviticus.
Showing 2641-2655 of 3228