ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 468009
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

are you dislexic zophia, its talking about praying. im not forcing my belifs on you im telling you the truth. honestly its your choice. you die, or you live i dont care about your life anymore, im still posting though

Dyslexic??
Have you noticed my grammar??
I know that passage is about praying, but you guys aren't supposed to go around trying to convert people like that. That's all I'm saying.

And if you don't care, why do you bother continuing what is obviously pointless...
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

OO... swearing...how manly. Are you a catholic by any chance? *pay money you'll go to Heaven!!*

I know another thing called tough love, bubble cheeks ; (

zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

Dyslexic??
Have you noticed my grammar??
I know that passage is about praying, but you guys aren't supposed to go around trying to convert people like that. That's all I'm saying.
And if you don't care, why do you bother continuing what is obviously pointless...

beacuse im bored.
and no im not catholic, i dont belive in denominations
yeah and you also know a little thing or to about going of topic you flaming homosexual, go die

zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

daswiftarrow, ive noticed you havent been posting. are you scared. you should be

nickelbacksucks
nickelbacksucks
847 posts
Nomad

This is the most entertaining thread EVER.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

@zophia, sad things is that most tend not to follow that, ever hear of the crusades, christianity has had one of those "you better convert or you die" times in there religion.

Yeah... Can't we get some Hindus or Buddhists or some other Christian/Jewish/Muslim/Catholic/the-rest-of-that-religion-branch sharing their views? Wishful thinking...

yeah and you also know a little thing or to about going of topic you flaming homosexual, go die

Did you just tell me to go die?
daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

@zerato5, maybe because i just joined a few minutes ago, and am still reading posts from a few pages back

zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

no the other idoit

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

wow, you cant even spell idiot right...and you call us idiots?

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Oh yes Zerato I am one I'm flattered you noticed. But only to you... we are like peanut butter on jelly, we go great together...

zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

yes, yes i do, but im right beacuse i belive i am so from what i belive idoit is spelled like that. bow to my relative truth

zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

the only thing that would go great with you is a bear trap on your crotch

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

This is the most entertaining thread EVER.

Depends on how you look at it. But kind of, yes.

Why does Christians in this thread insist so madly on claiming their religion to be the big truth? Dang it, I really wish I were more set on my religion so I could fight belief with belief... Not that it would work.
zerato5
zerato5
343 posts
Nomad

im goin offline contact me if you wanna continue use my profile ect.. or youtube.com/zerato33

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

bye bye hunny. I'll be here any time. Oh I need my condom back though.

Showing 2611-2625 of 3228