ForumsWEPRHomosexuality

3228 432084
XeroGeez
XeroGeez
90 posts
Nomad

Apperently it's a big hot topic right now, so I want to know how gamers feel about it?

• 3,228 Replies
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Well, I kind of am at times... when she met me I was wild as could be. I mean in my prime...23 and reeling in straight girls like it was my job... MOVING ON!

Her almost-Ph.D. is in Health Behavior. She is very interested in the psychology of obese children.

razaki
razaki
263 posts
Nomad

Hehehe, niiiiiiice.

Hmm, interesting. Psychology has always seemed very fascinating to me.That's an interesting concentration, too...very relevant too, sadly.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

I have one of my B.A.s in psychology and taking a break from grad school. I've gotta make the cheese til she is done. But it is very interesting because it is becoming a major issue.

razaki
razaki
263 posts
Nomad

Yeah...I feel so under-experienced, hehe. I'm simply a senior in high school, lol.

Going to Michigan State next year, though, so I'm pumped. Haven't narrowed down what for yet, so we'll see.

You said ONE of your B.A.s...how many do you have, lol?

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Razaki, I'll continue this on your profile to keep this from going further off topic.

razaki
razaki
263 posts
Nomad

Yeah, good idea. So back ON-topic...umm...yeah. Homosexuality....ah, I have a question for you, Ash, that's on topic. With all the talk of civil unions vs. marraige, what's your view about it?

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

I flip flop on that. I think a civil union is a stupid hand out the government makes to appease homosexuals. The problem is it isn't recognized in all states. We are not interested in marriage. I don't need a piece of paper to secure my relationship. I just don't like the situation if she is sent to the emergency room I can't go. But we fixed that by making each other the power of attorney.

razaki
razaki
263 posts
Nomad

Ah, yeah...understandable.

I agree with it being a stupid handout. I dunno, I think I'd be pissed, though, if I were in that situation. I guess I'd want a marriage, though. Not necessarily for the piece of paper, just for validation, I think. *shrug*

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

We both agree marriage complicates things. This is cheesy, but our love is strong enough.

razaki
razaki
263 posts
Nomad

Yeah, I get what you're saying.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Not to say that this is what marriage is about, but aren't there some financial benefits that you get from being married?

DarkSoul
DarkSoul
211 posts
Nomad

i think so cus in the simpsons its a 200 buks a pair 2 get maried first of all

lonewolf537
lonewolf537
145 posts
Nomad

god made adam and eve. NOT adam and steve. i think homosexuality is stupid and should be illegal.

nolife
nolife
15 posts
Nomad

Well its said before a country is drivin into the ground or crashes dissapears ect. homosexuales or very popular so....*wink wink nudge nudge hint hint*

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Raptor, I think you need to go to bed! ^_^

Your grammar is so much nicer in the day! lol.

Showing 31-45 of 3228