The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernFederal Law on printing money.

20 4819
cleofer5
cleofer5
354 posts
Scribe

I remember in eighth grade we were planning to use paper money in a project so we printed some off. When we went to retrieve from the printer the teacher looked at it and got seriously mad. Like bull rage mad! Anyway it was in black and white and twice the size of an official dollar. Just wondering but could you still get fined for having black and white paper money twice the regular size?

• 20 Replies
cleofer5
cleofer5
354 posts
Scribe

Thanks guys for helping me clear this up. Yea and the printed money was only going to be glued or taped to a poster!?!

Dragonblaze052
Dragonblaze052
26,677 posts
Peasant

It is entirely legal as long as it is noticeably off sized, off color or obviously fake.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

No, I remember reading something about money and it's legal if it's not real color (black and white) and if it's either smaller or bigger than actual money.

cleofer5
cleofer5
354 posts
Scribe

No, I remember reading something about money and it's legal if it's not real color (black and white) and if it's either smaller or bigger than actual money.

From what I just read it can be it's real color, but the other requirement you stated is true.
eaglepaw
eaglepaw
322 posts
Nomad

is it legal?
if it is legal, no problem.

Showing 16-20 of 20