ForumsGamesRenting vs Buying

136 23412
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

Do you rent or buy your games or in other words if would you rather rent or buy games?

• 136 Replies
dotcommer
dotcommer
60 posts
Nomad

i buy cause if you can beat it on a weekend then it aint worth playin. plus when u beat a game theres always online.( except when psn get hacked... lol)

supermape123
supermape123
431 posts
Nomad

It depends on the prices

ForsakenProDiGy
ForsakenProDiGy
9 posts
Nomad

i think renting is better because u can download games to ur console if u have it >FIXED< so u save about $50 dollars on a game but if u dont i would say buying is better since a lot of people dont have the time to beat a game in less than a week unless u rent from gamefl.y

DonChili
DonChili
1 posts
Shepherd

I like to buy games, i just want to have something in my hands. And i like a nice boxing

ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

i buy cause if you can beat it on a weekend then it aint worth playin. plus when u beat a game theres always online.( except when psn get hacked... lol)

Same with me i would like dedicate a week to beating a certain game and yes if it has anything more fun then story mode/campain i would buy it
jt25rox
jt25rox
332 posts
Peasant

buy dependin on the game. its cheaper to buy if u like the game cuz u rent and then buy which is a lot of money sometimes

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
529 posts
Nomad

Usually people rent games to see if they suck or something, I'd just youtube or google the game too see if it does. But I usually buy games instead of renting them.

ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

Usually people rent games to see if they suck or something, I'd just youtube or google the game too see if it does.

Youtube won't really give the strait truth on how good the game that's y i don't relie on computers to do everything for me.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I rent all of my console games from Gamefly because it's actually cheaper, but I buy all of my PC games from Steam usually when they are on sale.

ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

I rent all of my console games from Gamefly because it's actually cheaper, but I buy all of my PC games from Steam usually when they are on sale.

When i made this thread i thought that buying would win but now when i look at all your guys forum post i see different
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

renting is only good for a game you want for a party

boshow
boshow
174 posts
Nomad

buy games and sell em if they stink

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

I usually buy 'em. But not right away when they're $50-$70, I wait until it's down to like $25-$35 in a few month.

ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

buy games and sell em if they stink

How about buy games and return them if they stink
melon0111
melon0111
211 posts
Nomad

i would buy games then return them and when you buy you get a warranty

Showing 46-60 of 136