ForumsArt, Music, and WritingGuanxi (Game Development)

67 25588
ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
993 posts
Nomad

Hello, yes, I really did make another AMW thread. But I didn't do it because I felt like it, but because I think it's necessary. Without further ado, I will inform you what this thread is all about.
It is going to be used as a development log for all my work on my current project. [insert title here]
I'm going to log every day I work on it, just so you all can see how I go about making this. Possibly Darkroot too, if he decides to post here. Yes, he's the programmer.
Day 1
Today was the starter day, and I was super psyched that Darkroot agreed to join me. Whoo! While we just started, I got some stuff done.
Things accomplished:
- Main character sprite sheet. [insert character name here]
- Place-holder art for first "section" islands.
Thing to accomplish in the near future:
- Add more characters.
- Create a concrete game write-up.
- Add some detail.
Well, the island view is rather long, and I don't think it will fit on AG full view, so here's a link. Link. Also, remember, this is just place-holder art, which means it's not nearly finished.
The sprite sheet is not really 100% visible. Since, AG has a white background, and considering that the character's legs are white. So it would be basically invisible unless put on a backdrop...

• 67 Replies
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

Hey, Professor! So, the quests will be different every game? Do you plan on making there be an infinite amount of quests every game? Not exactly infinite, just new quests keep appearing over time.

ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
993 posts
Nomad

Guanxi has been hibernating for a little bit less than three months.

We're not sure when it's going to wake up.

SuperstarSilver
SuperstarSilver
66 posts
Nomad

i hope it wakes up and comes out soon

Showing 61-63 of 67