The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWhat is it like where you live?

37 3354
PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

I'm making this mainly because I live in florida where it's sunny 85% of the time! Anyways theres almost no rain and it's about 81 degrees during the day.

• 37 Replies
brp47
brp47
580 posts
Peasant

i love the cold and am thinking of possible moving to switzerland sometime, to explore my family tree. anyway lol i live in england. so it can be average and cold, love winter love snow. but love swimming.

dream places to live are:

england (current)
new zealand
italy

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

man I miss the weather back in Massachusetts. That might sound crazy but I was born in the cold and I'm sick of the humidity here.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

It is almost winter in Brazil and the weather is crazy here. Last week it was hot and sunny but now it is relatively cold for me. And in the same day it rains a lot and gets sunny. This weather is getting me sick.

BEAST248
BEAST248
21 posts
Nomad

It sucks where I live. There's nothing to do and its freezing November to February. It's warm in the summer and cool in the fall and spring.

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

Well it's the summer here in Lebanon. The capital is like a furnace. I'm forced to sleep with short sleeves sometimes only wearing underwair to cool off. Then I wake up with 10+ musquito bites with the other 30 I had.
Hopefully I'll go to my summer house in the mountains soon.
In winter the weather is great. Not to hot, not to cold. You can go out wearing a light jacket, Maybe even short sleaves.

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

I never suspected so many other places that are not in America.

KFK
KFK
1,051 posts
Nomad

It's currently summer here in Sweden (finally) but it'll only last for 2-3 months, sadly. We get both +30C and -30C around here but you get used to it. Pretty cold though compared to others here.

Also, it has rained almost every day this month.

eaglepaw
eaglepaw
322 posts
Nomad

Istanbul.i like there.
but crowded=>it is big problem.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

it rains, rains some more, and maybe if god has some time, rain. northwest is usually rainy but we do have some nice warm summers here.

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

Hmm I'm hearing rainy, hot and cold, humid, nice. The weather down here is getting better. It's not so hot anymore. Florida is awesome!

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

I live in NY, and the local government in the part of NY i live in is mildly corrupt, but that's about it. Otherwise it's nice, though i wish i lived in a more city like area rather then the suburbs.

eaglepaw
eaglepaw
322 posts
Nomad

I live in NY

you are lucky.everything is perfct, right?
master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

you are lucky.everything is perfct, right?

No... why would you assume that?
eaglepaw
eaglepaw
322 posts
Nomad

because i watch NY on internet.

and i like 5th Avenue.
you dont like???

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

because i watch NY on internet.
http://www.earthcam.com
and i like 5th Avenue.
you dont like???

I don't live in the city, and i rarely go there for some reason. I never understood what is so special about living in NY.
Showing 16-30 of 37