The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernWhat is it like where you live?

37 3352
PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

I'm making this mainly because I live in florida where it's sunny 85% of the time! Anyways theres almost no rain and it's about 81 degrees during the day.

• 37 Replies
DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

It's not special at all. It's a dump. I've been there once never will I go back there. It sucked. Sorry to be so mean anyone that lives in New York. I vow I will never go back.

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

It's not special at all. It's a dump. I've been there once never will I go back there. It sucked. Sorry to be so mean anyone that lives in New York. I vow I will never go back

Wow. You must really hate New York! I'll admit in the center of florida is pretty trashy too but only in the center.
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

It's not special at all. It's a dump. I've been there once never will I go back there. It sucked. Sorry to be so mean anyone that lives in New York. I vow I will never go back.

Well it's not a dump, it just depends on where you live. If you live around in some of the more fancy areas then you probably wouldn't think so. But it can be pretty expensive.
DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
606 posts
Nomad

Ya Think? Pretty isn't the right word. It's very expensive in New York. very is the right word to use. I live in MA and where I live there're a lot of dumpy place's where I am as well.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I think it's so expensive because of the big tourist attractions but it still shoulddn't be as expensive as it is now.

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

I live in MA

MA as in massachusetts? because if so I was born there and I haven't been there in 10 years!
eaglepaw
eaglepaw
322 posts
Nomad

i heard it.(MA)
is it good location?

Showing 31-37 of 37