ForumsThe TavernWorst time/place to fall asleep?

71 9107
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

At a morgue? On a battlefield? What do you think would be the worst time/place to spontaneously fall asleep?

• 71 Replies
Sheppard007
Sheppard007
237 posts
Nomad

I think it would be as your climbing up the Empire State Buildings staircase, you'll slide all the way down

KentReid
KentReid
65 posts
Nomad

While on fire, above a bear trap, in front of a tripwire, inside of a box at a post office. And last but not least, "Never pass out... when markers are about" - Rigby (Regular Show)

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

I'd think the most embarrassing place to fall asleep would be if you're the U.S. President, and you're in the middle of giving your Inaugural Address.

That'd be pretty bad.

indie55
indie55
608 posts
Nomad

Maybe during a job interview. Especially if it was for a really good job.

iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

Whilst running from an angry bear.

Whilst skydiving, after jumping out of the plane, but before deploying the parachute.

And on a more serious note, while driving. Not only will you most likely die or get seriously injured, you risk the safety of others as well.

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

after jumping out of the plane, but before deploying the parachute.

You can skydive without a parachute. You just can't do it twice.
The worst place to fall asleep... in front of a moving train, on fire, with a robotic cod about to shoot you with a rocket launcher.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

At a Bieber concert.

At a cassowary enclosure.

Detroit.

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

At your friend's house on his toilet! Believe me it's embarrasing.(No I didn't do it my friend did it at my house)

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

If your friends are pranksters, then it isn't wise to fall asleep while you're around a whole bunch of them. Falling asleep in an important class isn't good either.

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

I have an even better idea. What if you fell asleep while you're in the olympics?!

iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

The worst place to fall asleep is on the floor.

The floor is a pretty good place to fall asleep, really. Especially compared to the earlier suggestions. Unless the floor is lava!
HOCKEYBOY10
HOCKEYBOY10
158 posts
Nomad

after you just insulted somebody with a gun

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Bad places:
1.While driving
2.While driving the weinermobile
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e4/Wienermobile-Bologna.jpg
3.While playing tetris

chitown
chitown
1,614 posts
Farmer

If you are giving any type of speech
When you are playing a sport
At your job when you are a pilot or other jobs where people's lives are pretty much in your hands.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

My perspective is there is never a wrong time to sleep. If you want to sleep then sleep, and don't let anything get in your way! Don't let anyone tell you when you can't sleep! This is your sleep we're talking about! YOU WANT SLEEP YOU HAVE TO TAKE IT FIGHTING! That is all.

Showing 1-15 of 71