ForumsThe TavernWorst time/place to fall asleep?

71 9109
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

At a morgue? On a battlefield? What do you think would be the worst time/place to spontaneously fall asleep?

• 71 Replies
indie55
indie55
608 posts
Nomad

This is your sleep we're talking about! YOU WANT SLEEP YOU HAVE TO TAKE IT FIGHTING! That is all.

Don't fall asleep in the middle of a fight. (might make the other person feel really bad about his/herself.)
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Don't fall asleep on your keyboard while postinasuhfieoruaweo,.dn 8347u90382wu7zt49ghjv4igtuatatgiuam,..hfuer90gpb/z.aggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

indie55
indie55
608 posts
Nomad

Don't fall asleep on your keyboard

Should have ended with (z)s lol.

Another bad place to fall asleep is if you were working in factory with many machines to fall into.
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

A bad place to fall asleep is while you're swimming

brandroid
brandroid
122 posts
Nomad

Id say in the NBA finals game 7

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

A bad place to fall asleep is when in the bath.
Happens way too much.

super_punk
super_punk
52 posts
Nomad

The worst time for me to fall asleep is when I was at work, or in the middle of learning something at school

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

falling asleep in the tallest parts of trees is scary stuff. I used to climb tress all the time, and find a nice spot and stretch out, fell a sleep a few times, you wake up just in time to catch your self....*shudder*

azndude07
azndude07
31 posts
Peasant

... I can't believe I'm gonna be the first to have to say during intercourse... That would just be humiliating/embarassing/degrading to the other...

=PPP

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

@azndude07, omg, that would be the worst! but another one would be falling asleep while skydiving. then wake up the moment before you hit the ground.

azndude07
azndude07
31 posts
Peasant

@Koru... Um... I think yours is the worst... by far hahaha.

xXKashitoXx
xXKashitoXx
827 posts
Nomad

The worst place to sleep in to me is out in the tundra environment.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

You mean the worst place to fall asleep? or as in it's a bad idea?

Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

At a club thats good. Trust me I did it when i was 15.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

@Koru7
If you were to spontaneously sleep (narcolepsy), where would be the worst place for that to happen.

I'd say while downhill skiing on a steep slope, and only sleeping long enough to trip on a rock or something, so you feel every bit of this...

Showing 16-30 of 71