ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 Players Pack - Records at castle plays or likes.

527 85705
RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

At this thread you share:
- Your most played and liked castle(s) of CTC 2 PP
- Castles with much plays in a short time (TODAY), eventually estimating the castles plays at 24 hours.
ATTENTION! IF YOU SHARE A CASTLE OF TODAY OR THIS WEEK IT MUST BE ABOVE THE GOAL.
THE GOAL WILL BE ABOVE OF PAGE 1, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30... AND SO ON.
- Castles at ALL TIME that have earned plays.

THIS THREAD IS TO SEE THE EVOLUTION OF CTC 2 PLAYERS PACK'S PLAYS. BECAUSE THERE ARE TO FEW PLAYERS. I HOPE YOU JOIN AND ENJOY THE THREAD

• 527 Replies
valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

Why not? I've friends who haven't future (bad at school), so they could play to that! But they prefer Call of Duty or PES. :|

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

When you have a good job and money you can play games as much as you want and if you have many kids you can play online games with them.

RubenP
RubenP
646 posts
Nomad

When you have a good job and money you can play games as much as you want

That's not true! XD If you got a job you haven't time to play computergames. But you're a computer repairer, so you fix the people's pc and then you say: "This will take me a while." and then you build and share castles at their pc XD
Easy life you have
valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

It's an utopia Ruben!
A job is an important thing, I think SSTG wouldn't like to loose it by playing games on computer.

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

MARIO'S HEAD got 2073 plays and 201 likes. That's a great score now! It's really hard to pass 2000 plays!

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

Wow! Now I've 4 castles in the top 10 of THIS WEEK, a record!

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

BOO CATCH THE ROYALS

After 52 minutes it has 32 plays and 9 likes. Good!
But I won't be able to follow the scores tonight. :|
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

If you got a job you haven't time to play computergames.

I beg to differ.

Unless you work more than 12 hours a day, you should have plenty of time to play computer games or do whatever it is you like doing.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Hey what's this weeks goal? I'm getting confused.

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

The goal is normally 2500 plays in one day, and 5000 at this week, but don't follow the rules, estimate the casles you want. Because, there aren't castles which reach 5000 plays.

BOO CATCH THE ROYALS

After 16 hours: 1433 plays and 183 likes. Great score! I estimate this at 2250 plays and 249 likes.
valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

Oh no! That crappy "tank vs landmines" reached the 2nd page of all time (plays). I've hoped all the night that it won't happen, but it did.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Yes all those rednecks and their big guns and tanks!

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

I hate the guns or tanks built with only foundation blocks. But if it's with beams, and if it's well done and not collapsing (as my "WHAT A SHOTGUN!&quot, then I like.

valboss84
valboss84
1,529 posts
Farmer

Result for BOO: 2415 plays and 289 likes.
I was quite far! My castles made an amazing score!

I hope SSTG's ALIEN SPACESHIP won't beat my castle, because it's not a good creation from SSTG. :/

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Ha ha maybe I will beat it.
It has 2193 Plays and 270 likes after 22 hours.

Showing 451-465 of 527