The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe TavernModerator

9 2031
dewan9thward
dewan9thward
7 posts
Nomad

What do you have to do to become a moderator?

• 9 Replies
indie55
indie55
608 posts
Nomad

You have to be an active member of the community. Moreover, you must be a helpful and mature person, etc.

dewan9thward
dewan9thward
7 posts
Nomad

I'm really are a mature person and also I'm starting to become ative in the community, I just started back coming on Armor Games.

indie55
indie55
608 posts
Nomad

I put the et cetera at the end because there are other factors.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

>99 posts.
>Horrible grammar.
>Doesn't post around the site often.
>Etc.

Just click on the link that Graham gave you, read the whole opening-post, then there you go. If you try so hard to become one, then you probably won't become a moderator. Be active around the site, post coherently, follow the rules, help people, etc.

dewan9thward
dewan9thward
7 posts
Nomad

>99 posts.
>Horrible grammar.
>Doesn't post around the site often.
>Etc.

Of course I haven't been on Armor Games in a long time, I been on Kongregate ever since December, but if you would check my Kongregate acoount profile you'll see that I actually have 685 forums. http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/dewan9thward. Also I know you don't think you have the best grammar on Armor Games because you really don't.
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Also I know you don't think you have the best grammar on Armor Games because you really don't.

Yes you do need the grammar. How can people read your post if it doesn't look like it makes any sense at all?
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

I like a more-recent thread with official "nudgings" in the right direction more:

Aside from that, the guys here are just trying to say that AG has very strict prerequisites for becoming a moderator, although a little more direct than what was needed (GhostofMatrix, I'm looking at you!). The desire to become a moderator is very valiant indeed, but jumping on the spot does not help at all. The best thing to do is to learn and comply--learn from the respected regulars and the moderators and admins; comply with the T&C. See what areas are looked into the most, and slowly develop into those genres. Most importantly, you have to enjoy the site. It does you no good to stress over trying to achieve your goals. Having fun on the forums, while edging a little in the direction, is a perfect way. Other than that, that thread I posted, coupled with the thread first given by Graham, are wonderful references.

dewan9thward
dewan9thward
7 posts
Nomad

We don't hate you. We're just trying to help you and tell you that AG has really high expectations for you to be a mod.

No Armor Games don't, if they did then you would've been a moderator already. Now Kongregate on the other hand is way easy for you to become a Moderator. I maybe not a moderator yet on that site, but the rate I'm going at this moment I would become a moderator on Kongregate one day.
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

Chillax, dude.

If you're going to lash out at others and call this site lame, then you obviously aren't as mature as you believe yourself to be. Chill out or take a break from the site and cool off. Flaming will not be tolerated.

This thread has run its course.

Showing 1-9 of 9