ForumsThe Tavernyour first job

25 3256
Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

I just got Hired for my first job. I'm working at a local tom thumb (a texas branch of safeway) and I'm really psyched that I got it. I'm currently a sacker there, and I actually enjoy the minimum wage.

sorry about the rambling, but I want to know what your first job was, whether it's a family job, summer job, or w/e.

• 25 Replies
nemo12
nemo12
723 posts
Nomad

I dont know if this is a job but im in a band and we get paid to play gigs. Last week I racked up $1000 for playing at Woodford Cafe. Next week Im playing at the National Academy For the Performing Arts (NAPA) and they say they would pay us over $3000. I think this is a good job .

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

My first official job was at a call centre which was terrible, it was for sky tv and internet. My second job was at a supermarket, third at an expensive pottery firm, fourth at a pub/restaurant.

I've also done the odd jobs like babysitting.

RaGzOr
RaGzOr
132 posts
Shepherd

First job ever was working as a bartender ^^

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

my first job. was washing cars oh and i would walk dogs :b

gbnxc
gbnxc
190 posts
Nomad

I ref soccer games and is pretty good money 15-20+ dollars an hour

Zabusy99
Zabusy99
73 posts
Nomad

Babysitter.

oh lord someone kill me....

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
417 posts
Nomad

referee for basketball, 15 bucks a game for three months, 4 days a week, 4 games a day, good deal.

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,930 posts
Peasant

Does babysitting the neighbors kids for 10 bucks an hour count? or getting payed 25 bucks to clean the water out of my mom-moms basement?

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

My first (and current) job is lifegaurding. I'm getting paid 10$ an hour for it.

Showing 16-24 of 25