ForumsThe Tavern[dup] How did you meet armorgames? (or: latpasko's exciting story of shields and swords;)

46 7798
latpasko
latpasko
295 posts
Nomad

how and were did you first get introduced to the armor games site?

NOTE: if your time is precious, skip whats below!

here is my story:
back in 2005 (or was it 2006?) i saw my big brother (8 years older than me) play a game on a game site. i asked him whats the name of the site, and he told me; armor games.
for about a year i was playing on the site, and for no certain reason, stopped (oh yea, our computer broke down). only in late 2009 i was looking for a good game site -remembered the site my brother played- but did not remember the name. so, after a bunch of Google searching and many nights pondering in my sleep, i suddenly remembered:
miniclip

...just joking...

so, after i remembered the name of the site, i got in. and a hole lot had changed.
basically, what i remember from AG1 was this bunch of games all together in rows, and now, we got AG2.
so after a while i signed up and here i am.

• 46 Replies
azndude07
azndude07
31 posts
Peasant

I used to play on Addicting Games a lonnngggg time ago and whenever I played one I and I saw the Armor Games logo (this was literally my thought process), "Oh yes, this is gonna be a good game". Because over there I had affiliated all the really good games always had that Armor Games logo in the beginning. Then one day (I think like 2 years ago, I had long stopped visiting Addicting Games, and I randomly went back. A lot of the games sucked and I still got all excited when I saw the sword and shield logo, I finally decided, "What the heck, I'll go visit that site". I've been hooked since <3

chitown
chitown
1,614 posts
Farmer

Hmmm lets see...

I believe the website I was on was addictinggames.com. I had been playing there since I was in like second grade. I then played a game that was made by armorgames and so I went to this site. That is also how I learned about ninjakiwi and other gaming sites.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

I was playing the game Epic Coaster in another gaming site and then I clicked the AG logo to complete an achievement. Then I started playing that game on this site, discovered other awesome games and the awesome community and I'm here now.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I can't really remember. I must of just, found it. Not through another gaming site because this was my first.

Sheppard007
Sheppard007
237 posts
Nomad

Once upon a time I started out with miniclip. I stayed for a pretty long time, and then a friend told me about addictinggames. on completely unrelated course, I also discovered nitrome, which is pretty good. I was on addictinggames and I was looking for an adventure game. A game with the title Dragon Boy caught my eye. I played it and saw the link for AG. I clicked and am now here to stay.

HydromiTad
HydromiTad
123 posts
Nomad

I found Armor Games through Limex. I had been through the Google Chrome webstore and found Cargo Bridge. I played that and saw an ad for "Dargo Bridge, Armor Games Edition."

I tried it, liked it, and here I am today.

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

Warfare 1914. Oh, the endless hours I would play that game. I then made an account to comment and rate the game. One thing lead to another...

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Jeeze, I can't remember that far back. I was playing when we were still at Games of Gondor. I've always loved the site, but I never made an account because I was too young. Favorite site since.

ColdMold
ColdMold
32 posts
Nomad

One of my friends told me about exit path and so yay

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

One of my friends was always talking about playing games on here, so I just gave it a try.

ColdMold
ColdMold
32 posts
Nomad

Before this I played some site with block people and all I did was forum, now im here

darkrai097
darkrai097
858 posts
Nomad

I think I was on either Addicting Games or Miniclip, and I saw the Armor Games logo. I haad noticed that a lot of good games came from AG, so I clicked on it and got hooked.
I find it amusing that no one who's posted yet migrated from Kongregate.

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

I remember I found it because I searched Armor...But back in the day, Google didn't show AG as the first search for Armor...I found the site once and played it...Then my stupid sense acted up hey I was little... I then forgot it...For a couple of years...Then I remembered the word armor...So I googled it...After vigorous amount of searching, Google bestowed upon me AG...Then when I was like bored one day I created this account...Then 1 year later I decided to tell my story...With a lot of useless punctuation that is supposed to be not thought out pauses...As the suspense continues...AceofSky ends...AceofSky presses submit...

latpasko
latpasko
295 posts
Nomad

"game makers" (I don't know the right word :P)

a programer and an artist. those two guys make games(of course they can also be one). i think the right name for "game maker" is "game maker.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

i remember using armorgames whhen i was in elemantary school. it wass then caledd gamesofgondor. lol good times

Showing 16-30 of 46