ForumsThe Tavern[dup] How did you meet armorgames? (or: latpasko's exciting story of shields and swords;)

46 7796
latpasko
latpasko
295 posts
Nomad

how and were did you first get introduced to the armor games site?

NOTE: if your time is precious, skip whats below!

here is my story:
back in 2005 (or was it 2006?) i saw my big brother (8 years older than me) play a game on a game site. i asked him whats the name of the site, and he told me; armor games.
for about a year i was playing on the site, and for no certain reason, stopped (oh yea, our computer broke down). only in late 2009 i was looking for a good game site -remembered the site my brother played- but did not remember the name. so, after a bunch of Google searching and many nights pondering in my sleep, i suddenly remembered:
miniclip

...just joking...

so, after i remembered the name of the site, i got in. and a hole lot had changed.
basically, what i remember from AG1 was this bunch of games all together in rows, and now, we got AG2.
so after a while i signed up and here i am.

• 46 Replies
PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

Back in 6th grade I always took computer classes. One day when we had free time my friend Dilan(8th grade) showed me this cool website called Armor Games. It was love at first site(terrible pun).I played it for 2 years but I never realized to make an account so a few weeks ago I made an account and kept playing day and night.

awesomenessperson7
awesomenessperson7
149 posts
Nomad

my dads friend and some of his friends were over for a party. I was bored so i went on the computer. I was playing on a stupid "games for girls" website and this kid came up to me and said,"Why are you playing those stupid girl games? You should try ArmorGames instead." So I went on this site and fell in love with it and the games. I have been playing on it ever since(which is only like a year but still)

latpasko
latpasko
295 posts
Nomad

wow, i see a lot of you came on the site after me and still have more points.

destroyerkevin
destroyerkevin
506 posts
Nomad

Well I was always playing random flash games on this pretty bad dutch site (I am dutch) and noticed many of the games it hosted were made by armor games so I went here, and played flash games here for about half a year and then made an account.
Now I have been gone for about 2 years (since I stopped playing flash games) and only recently came back

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I met armorgames after searching for the first game of Fancy Pants. After that I clicked on Exit Path, after which I wanted to save my scores; so I made an account. Ta-da!

samabizzle
samabizzle
46 posts
Nomad

I've seen the *clink clanks* on a lot of game intros...I was always just too lazy to click them. :|
But after playing a few fun games by JMTB02, I went to his website. I then learned that he worked for Armor Games. So I thought I'd plod along to AG and see what was going on there.
Can't say any specific dates...but I do know when I signed up....it's um....well..it's on my profile...

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Well I found Exit Path and after getting tired of being named after random animals I made an account. The rest is history.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

My friend introduced me to Sonny 2. And then I looked around the site for more games and they were good. After that I decided to join.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I found the website through crazymonkeygames.
Lots of games made by armorgames there, I clicked the sponsor link because I really liked prince of war.

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

I first saw it on Sonny on Armor Games.

I found the website through crazymonkeygames.
Lots of games made by armorgames there, I clicked the sponsor link because I really liked prince of war.

I hate that site... the only good games on it is the Thing Thing series.
akqpars
akqpars
183 posts
Nomad

Frankly,i dont remember anything.Some of stating exact dates and some remembers the games they played.Its strange for me because i dont even remember what did i do last week.

deadhead50
deadhead50
341 posts
Nomad

i saw games made by armor games on other games so i came here cause they were good games

my made up story:

I was having an epic battle agenst an evil warlord (that could breath fire) and he was stealing all the videogames for us D:<
so i was all "hexx no!!!" and punched him the went all mortal kombat and ripped his head off lawls

JunkAngel
JunkAngel
21 posts
Nomad

I saw games made by Armor Games on Kongregate so I came here.

Marius2323
Marius2323
199 posts
Nomad

I saw kingdom rush at a friend, and i think: nice!
Than i saw: 'You need a Armorgames acount for a AG online save' ,
and i create it!

Showing 31-44 of 46