The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavernketchup or mustard?

40 4703
firedragon64
firedragon64
159 posts
Nomad

So which one do you like better?

• 40 Replies
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Ketchup! Ambrosia of the gods. Concentrated salty tomato goodness! There are a lot of bad mustards, but I've never disliked a ketchup brand. I love the flavor of ketchup.

Snowrut
Snowrut
68 posts
Nomad

I usually use ketchup more, so I'll choose that one. I use on burgers, hot dogs, and fries. I usually don't put it on hot dogs or dip it with fires.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

mustard is way better ketchup is terrible

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

Aside from sweet mustard, I usually can't eat mustard without some ketchup on the food too, so I'm going to have to go with ketchup.

Waterutt
Waterutt
41 posts
Nomad

I prefer ketchup because whenever I eat mustard it has a bitter taste and I just hate bitter :P

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Everything taste better with ketchup. Even cats.

(My friends shirt)

That being said, I prefer mustard. I like the tang it provides, rather than the sweetness you get from ketchup. Also, you're really only supposed to use ketchup on a 'hot' sandwhich, while mustard can be used on both 'hot' and 'cold' sandwhiches. I mean really, whoever heard of a Turkey Sandwhich with Ketchup? That'd be gross.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,487 posts
Blacksmith

I hate having to say this, but I never tried mustard (pause for gasp), i love ketchup with a burning passion, but never saw a reason to add mustard. it's funny, my family is a die hard mustard fan-base, but I don't get their reasoning.

AceofSky
AceofSky
767 posts
Blacksmith

Ketchup...I use mustard with ketchup on hot dogs. I use mustard for pretzels...
Ketchup I use for fries, hot dogs, hamburgers, well anything that would require it's flavor...
Hey, what did the ketchup have to do in the race...Mustard...get it...I don't :/...

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

THE AGE OLD QUESTION

Mustard. So versatile... so good. But only yellow mustard. No spicy mustard.

ColdMold
ColdMold
32 posts
Nomad

I hate spicy mustard, but yellow is awesome

BUDDAH988
BUDDAH988
106 posts
Nomad

ketchup is used more by a lot of people and is considered an obsession by some.you dont see any shirts saying you even put mustard on your mac and chees

azndude07
azndude07
31 posts
Peasant

I dislike mustard =P

So of course my answer must be ketchup
It's so sweet, and ketchup-y.

chitown
chitown
1,614 posts
Farmer

I like ketchup, or catsup. It is so awesome that it has two names. lol
I like it on anything even hot dogs. Even though you shouldn't when you live in Chicago.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Ketchup is too sweet. Mustard has a more robust flavor. It could be because I've got a lot of German heritage, but I like mustard better.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

A lot of mustard lovers. I'm a ketchup girl. Mustards taste is too off putting for me.

Showing 1-15 of 40