The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsThe Tavernketchup or mustard?

40 4700
firedragon64
firedragon64
159 posts
Nomad

So which one do you like better?

• 40 Replies
Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

This is a harder question than I thought it would be. First I thought: Definitely Ketchup. But then I started thinking about the taste of mustard. If you compare the two, it's really hard to tell which is better, since they have much different tastes. I really depends on how I feel at the time. But you can have more stuff with ketchup than mustard. So.... I'll have to go with ketchup.

HOCKEYBOY10
HOCKEYBOY10
158 posts
Nomad

in kindergarten one time for lunch we had hotdogs and we thought mixing ketchup and mustard together was gross so I did on my hotdog and guess what? ...... It tasted great! lol so I like both

KentReid
KentReid
65 posts
Nomad

I've always liked ketchup more, no contest.

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

I'm not too fond of either, I prefer mayonnaise and or buttermilk ranch.

WaelBrome
WaelBrome
50 posts
Treasurer

Mustard!!!!! go mustard, it's ur b-day...

deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

Depends on the type of mustard. If it's Dijon ketchup wins. If it's plain ol' regular mustard it's a tie.
It's not that I can't handle the spiciness, it's just that the spicy doesn't go well with the mustard's flavor.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I've always liked ketchup more, no contest.

Me too, you can put it on more things than mustard and it'll taste well. I just had a egg sandwich for breakfast and I put ketchup on it. If I would've put mustard on it, then I don't think it would taste good.
akqpars
akqpars
183 posts
Nomad

Honey mustard and kethcup mixed.

snowguy13
snowguy13
2,157 posts
Nomad

By far, I enjoy ketchup more than mustard. The simple smell of mustard makes me feel nauseous.

Showing 31-39 of 40