ForumsForum GamesComplete the Objective Spinoff: Boss Rush

605 68098
sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

hi you guys, and if you're wondering, i felt like running a CTO spinoff, so i did. if you're wondering, this would kinda be like a boss rush version of CTO, where you're only fighting bosses for most of the game, unless you need to do something first. before you complain, i got Kylelolcat's permission, and now with out farther ado, on with first objective.

Current Objective: Defeat Sonny and Veradux.
Enemies Hp: Sonny 5000/5000, Veradux 4000/4000
Enemies Status: None
Damaged: None
Critical: None
Dead: None
Trapped in Time(banned): None

now then, let's go.

• 605 Replies
DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

I take out my trusty gale boomerang and use it to move tom outa' da' way, then take my master sword and hit it back!

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Current Objective: Defeat Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee
Current Sub-objective: win a game of deadman's volley.
Enemies Hp: Jackie Chan: 8950/10000 Bruce Lee: 9550/10000
Enemies Status: Teamed up:
Resistances:
Weaknesses:
Allies: Giant armor Darkfire45: 500/500
Neutrals: Kakashi: 1000/1000
Damaged: Zyba
Critical:
Dead:
Annoying(Warning): Tom
Trapped in Time(banned): domecraft, spartandestroyer

DBS: how can you read a cloak?

Kylelolcat: BATTER-UP!

Zyba: you take out a bottle of milk.

Tom's ignored since DarthNerd saved him.

DarthNerd: you hit the ball to Jackie, who hits it to Kylelolcat, who bats it to bruce lee, who soul punches it to Zyba.

i'm also taking notes on weapon choices and having them effect the chaos ball depending on the weapon, and the size.

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

Well, I guess I'll just play along then and so I bring out Soulcalibur from the Soulcalibur video game series and use its powers to encase the chaos ball in layers of ice and crystal. I continue to freeze it until its a ice/crystal boulder with a chaos ball core. Now, I shove it towards a random direction.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

I use my radiation powers to super-size my bat.

If you're wondering why I can magically affect a magic-proof material, Unobtanium reflects attacks, not buffs/debuffs.

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

I meant I ready it. I use Black Dragon: A soul resonance that causes the black blood to morph into a dragon-form. All of Crona's attacks are enhanced. I will ready my wings to bat it away. Just so you know black blood and my attacks radiate a madness wavelength.

Zyba
Zyba
1,126 posts
Peasant

I hit towards JC/BL with my bottle of milk(Link did it).

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

I don't think that is enough repel a crystal/ice boulder with a chaos core. Oh well, I guess he gets run over by it. So, I use Soalcalibur again and use its powers to create a ramp made of crystal and ice which launches the ball up in the air. I then create a crystal/ice pillar and leave the giant crystal/ice boulder sitting at the top of it.

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

lets see now... oh heres something! its a turret that shoots yamato lasers! *sets up turret and turns it on.*

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Current Objective: Defeat Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee
Enemies Hp: Jackie Chan: 8950/10000 Bruce Lee: 9550/10000
Enemies Status: Teamed up:
Resistances:
Weaknesses:
Allies: Giant armor Darkfire45: 500/500
Neutrals: Kakashi: 1000/1000, Turret rick: 100/100
Damaged: Zyba
Critical:
Dead:
Annoying(Warning): Tom
Trapped in Time(banned): domecraft, spartandestroyer

Tom: it can't be brought out for some reason...

Kylelolcat: your ratiantion powers applies to the baseball bat, making it larger.

DBS: Kakashi: you know, in dead man's volley, the players can't transform unless they're solo. it says so in this book of rules of random things. what i was giggling at was some of the insane things done.

Zyba: you do so, but the bottle breaks... maybe link's bottle didn't have anything in it. JC bats it to rick

tom: no.

rick: you set up a turret. however, it seems to be made of glass... also, grab a weapon or move, you need one.

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

DBS: Kakashi: you know, in dead man's volley, the players can't transform unless they're solo. it says so in this book of rules of random things. what i was giggling at was some of the insane things done.
I R confuzzled, and it's not really a transformation more as a reshaping of the black blood that flows through Crona's veins, sort of like the cloak, well either way I ready my sword.
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I spike it using my power gauntlets.

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

*powerrolls out of the way* fine be that way. *takes out mega cannon(minigun that shoots bombs)*

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

rick: it has to be a melee weapon.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

I ready my batter stance. Or something. Really, I'm trying to keep this thread from dying.

Zyba
Zyba
1,126 posts
Peasant

...Oh I take out another bottle filled with red potion and drink it. Then, I have an empty bottle and recovered hearts.

Showing 406-420 of 605