ForumsForum GamesComplete the Objective Spinoff: Boss Rush

605 68010
sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

hi you guys, and if you're wondering, i felt like running a CTO spinoff, so i did. if you're wondering, this would kinda be like a boss rush version of CTO, where you're only fighting bosses for most of the game, unless you need to do something first. before you complain, i got Kylelolcat's permission, and now with out farther ado, on with first objective.

Current Objective: Defeat Sonny and Veradux.
Enemies Hp: Sonny 5000/5000, Veradux 4000/4000
Enemies Status: None
Damaged: None
Critical: None
Dead: None
Trapped in Time(banned): None

now then, let's go.

• 605 Replies
DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

Ignoreing tom, I fire a rasengan at Jackie Chan.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I summon the power of the tailed beasts against them.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Current Objective: Defeat Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee
Enemies Hp: Jackie Chan: 9200/10000 Bruce Lee: 9800/10000
Enemies Status:
Resistances:
Weaknesses:
Allies: Giant armor Darkfire45: 500/500
Neutrals: Kakashi: 1000/1000
Damaged: Zyba
Critical:
Dead:
Annoying(Warning):
Trapped in Time(banned): domecraft, spartandestroyer

DarthNerd&Darkfire: Darthnerd fires off his rasengan at jackie chan, but it missed because jackie's dragged along with the scythe, who slams into Darkfire, hurting both jackie for 400, and Darkfire.

Kylelolcat: you can shoot them with the space railgun, but you need CD7 to use it since you can't operate it without reality bending. (only CD7 can fire it)

Tom: haha... NO!

CD7: Madara uses his space-time justu to stop you from messing with the naruto verse that he wants to mess with himself.(naruto, gaara, killer bee, the tailed beasts, the uchiha clan, and kabuto)

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,308 posts
Peasant

"Sigh" I guess throwing stuff at them wont work. So then, I have someone bring Chuck Norris back to life to hopefully help us.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I point my finger at Jackie Chan and use Hado #1 Sho which creates a small force which pushes him away from me. I sheathe Kazeshini and place my hands onto the ground. Now, Bakudo #21 Sekienton! This causes red smoke to burst from my palms and cover the surrounding area. I quickly use Shunpo to exit from the red smoke.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

I bombard the two with my Orbital Nyan Catnons.

To be descriptive, the Orbital Nyan Catnons draw power from pieces of the Memetian moons. The cannons focus the power of said pieces of the moons and fires it as a rainbow wave, each part being comprised of a single elemental wave. Upon impact, the waves impart a mass of omni-elemental energy onto a 5 foot area around the impact. The waves then scatter into the component elemental waves and force elemental energy into the targets they hit. The waves travel for about 7 feet from the edge of the impact, totaling a 13 foot attack radius.

And yes, the cannons resemble Nyan Cat.

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

I find and reprogram a Terminator (and yes, it DOES look like Arnold) to attack them until it is otherwise incapable of doing so.

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

*climbs into my FULLY FUNCTIONAL banshee and takes off. proceeds to bombard the battlefield with ATG missles

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Current Objective: Defeat Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee
Enemies Hp: Jackie Chan: 9200/10000 Bruce Lee: 9800/10000
Enemies Status: Teamed up: 50% less damage.
Resistances:
Weaknesses:
Allies: Giant armor Darkfire45: 500/500
Neutrals: Kakashi: 1000/1000
Damaged: Zyba
Critical:
Dead:
Annoying(Warning): Tom
Trapped in Time(banned): domecraft, spartandestroyer

Tom:... no.

Darkfire, you push jackie away, and make the smoke screen. jackie proceeds to somehow find bruce lee again while you escape from the smoke screen.

Kylelolcat:the orbital nyan catnons requires time to charge. Charge: 5%

daleksparta: you do so, but it seems to not be working to even do anything.

rick: you seem to be missing the missles.(which is not part of the banshee)

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Why yes, the ATG missiles are part of the banshee, but they're called Backlash Rockets. StarCraft 2 banshee.

I continue charging the ONC array and use the Spaz Lazorz technique.

Basically, I repeatedly and rapidly jab by hands at my enemies with energy beams shooting from my fingertips. It's like a machinegun: inaccurate but strong and covers a lot of area.

daleksparta
daleksparta
1,648 posts
Nomad

Master Spark!

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

I make a worm Hole between The enemys....
Then I use a grappling hook to pull 1 of them to me while the other one goes into the worm hole and teleports somewhere else...
This should remove the team status so that we can do more damage to them now!

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

Hmmmmm....i could use-nah, that wont work....Hmmmmmmmmmmmm i shove kakashi back to the naruto-verse, seeing as he isnt helping. Then i play dead mans volley(if thats not the correct term, its something to that effect) with my self by fireing a rasengan at a mirror, and, when it reflects back(that is, if it does reflect back)I hit it again with more chakra, and do that, till its a giant ball of chakra, which i will hit at jackie chan.

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

*sigh* set my banshee to stay in one place, take my sniper rifle and start taking potshots at random people

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I fire a Kamehameha at JC

Showing 376-390 of 605