ForumsForum GamesComplete the Objective Spinoff: Boss Rush

605 67979
sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

hi you guys, and if you're wondering, i felt like running a CTO spinoff, so i did. if you're wondering, this would kinda be like a boss rush version of CTO, where you're only fighting bosses for most of the game, unless you need to do something first. before you complain, i got Kylelolcat's permission, and now with out farther ado, on with first objective.

Current Objective: Defeat Sonny and Veradux.
Enemies Hp: Sonny 5000/5000, Veradux 4000/4000
Enemies Status: None
Damaged: None
Critical: None
Dead: None
Trapped in Time(banned): None

now then, let's go.

• 605 Replies
DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

Form of, a rocket launcher! Shape of, a rocket!*turns into a autofireing rocket launcher with autofireing rockets, and fires at kyle*

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

then let me show you Chaos Control! *stops time for a second, then unfreezes time about 20 seconds later and chaos spears surrounds Kylelolcat, before they all fire off at Kylelolcat about 2 at a time*

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Current Objective: Defeat The creator!
Enemies Hp: Kylelolcat: 3800/5000
Enemies Status: Kylelolcat: PO'd
Resistances:
Weaknesses:
Allies: Kakashi: 3000/5000
Neutrals:
Damaged: sonicheores95
Critical: rick073
Dead:
Annoying(Warning):
Trapped in Time(banned):

Y'all have to control Kakashi. I don't know anything there.

@Eclipse09: Samus is dead due to being cooked in her suit. Microwave is a from or radiation, y'know. As for the rest of that, you run out of AP after the beams that I just bat away. Lasers are a form of radiation, too.

@DarthNerd: You kill the mutants and deal 300 damage to me!

I create a flash of light by Kakashi's eyes, blinding him!

Eclipse09
Eclipse09
200 posts
Nomad

Um actually man i said beam weapons like the ice beam the wave beam and the plasma beam those dont have to do with radiation! Meaning your logic is corrupted so

Also i summon meta ridley the main enemy of metroid prime and put him in a radiation proof form he then attacks you and not us because he knows you killed samus and that was his job so he mad! then i summon the metroid prime which can use all beam weapons and for some reason missiles and can also use acid so it attacks you and if it loses its main power it can draw energy from radiation >=D

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Dammit, sonic, stop being a ninja!

Enemies Hp: Kylelolcat: 3700/5000
Meta Ridley: 15,000/15,000
Enemies Status: Kylelolcat: PO'd
Resistances:
Weaknesses:
Neutrals:
Dead:
Annoying(Warning):
Trapped in Time(banned):

@sonicheores95: Your flaw is in sending two spears at a time, so I use two Radiation swords to reflect them. 100 damage worth do get in, though.

@Eclipse09: For two, they are a lack of and a concentration of thermal radiation, A.K.A. heat. By removing the energy from one and putting it into the other, one melts and the other becomes a hose. As for the Wave Beam, I'm almost certain that IS based on radiation, hence the wave effect. Meaning my logic is accurate so I just covered myself for thinking it was a laser...

Also, Meta Ridley turns out not to be so stupid as to attack an obvious ally, but is as devious as to follow the clearly strongest person in an attempt to ally him with Space Pirates. As for Metroid Prime, you can't summon twice in a turn giving me time to think of an excuse.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

hmpt. time's up. *throws about 5 super charged chaos lances(they explode on contact, and has about 1ft radius explosion)

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

i use these on you.

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

p.s skip to 4:40 for the rounds i use on kyle.

godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

Let me just call in a black hawk.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Since I am under control of the creator I shoot a ground to air missile at the black hawk.

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

Form of, a ravenous sabertooth tiger cross bread with a lion! Shape of, mechanical attachments hooked onto it such as rockets, automatic chain gun on my back, tail incased with metal with is electric...

I charge at you and try to pwn you!

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Enemies Hp: Kylelolcat: 3150/5000
Meta Ridley: 15,000/15,000
Enemies Status: Kylelolcat: On fire(50 damage/turn)
Resistances:
Weaknesses:
Neutrals:
Dead:
Annoying(Warning):
Irradiated to Goo(banned):

@sonicheroes95: I dodge the lances and diffuse the blast with radiation bubbles.

@rick073: OH GOD I'M ON FIRE. 500 damage, 50 DOT.

@godandd: You call in a hawk that is black. I know what you mean, but Blackhawk as in helicopter isn't two words.

@CommanderDude7: You shoot down the poor hawk.

@DarthNerd: Unfortuanetly, you can't run with all that metal strapped to you.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

grrr. i've had enough! *takes out Skyward Dragon and uses an ether on myself to unlcok the clock ability attack haste(speed up) and unleash a high speed combo on you. (heavy blade is always in effect with my sword, which basically prevents foes from blocking)*

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

Goliath online. target locked. engaging. *fires the 4 autoguns at kyle*

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

grrr. i've had enough! *takes out Skyward Dragon and uses an ether on myself to unlock the clock ability attack haste(speed up) and unleash a high speed combo on you. (heavy blade is always in effect with my sword, which basically prevents foes from blocking)*

editing a failure in that... my bad.
Showing 541-555 of 605