ForumsThe TavernPet Peeves

34 4595
VinceNeille
VinceNeille
139 posts
Shepherd

Do you have any Pet Peeves? Express yourself here!

• 34 Replies
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

Nails scratching on things, god the sound drives me crazy.

You?

VinceNeille
VinceNeille
139 posts
Shepherd

I hate the fact that people spit.
Spitting anything would turn me the wrong way. The worst thing to possibly spit would probably be...gum. I always end up stepping in it.
....So disgusting....

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

I HATE it when people change their minds after a few seconds. Example, my sister always, whenever someone asks her something, says first, "No" then, a few seconds later, "Oh wait yes!" Think before you speak!

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

I hate it when people sit alone and laugh for no reason, it kinda freaks me out for some reason...

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I don't mind people laughing alone, probably because i always do it aha, like when something funny won't leave my mind.

People spitting also irritates me, it's so vulgar.

bunniecorps
bunniecorps
467 posts
Nomad

When people make pee jokes, it bothers me so much.

VinceNeille
VinceNeille
139 posts
Shepherd

@Jefferysinspiration

I know right!

iTrojans
iTrojans
296 posts
Nomad

People spitting also irritates me, it's so vulgar.

I spit a lot when I play a baseball game. In between every pitch I spit, but I cover it up. I do it in the dugout also.

Now back to my pet peeves. People chewing really loud and when I'm sitting next to someone who breathes really loud.
jackoo8080
jackoo8080
452 posts
Nomad

Any scratching noise, you know the sound you get? Even before, sometimes when the teacher writes on the board, it makes a bit of that scratching noise which makes me feel weird and I sometimes pinch myself or block my ears.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

I hate the fact that people spit.
Spitting anything would turn me the wrong way. The worst thing to possibly spit would probably be...gum. I always end up stepping in it.
....So disgusting....

Ah, spitting is quite the common thing these days. I stepped on gum once, didn't like it. My friend kind of likes to spit around. I tell him to stop. Guess what? He still does it. But whatever.
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

Cat meowing constantly. Drives me up a wall and sounds like nails on a chalk board to me.

gbnxc
gbnxc
190 posts
Nomad

I hate cotton balls they're terrible.. and cigarette smoke

Dregus2
Dregus2
492 posts
Blacksmith

I hate when my brother beats. It sounds horrible.

PlasmaMan
PlasmaMan
464 posts
Nomad

I hate cotton balls they're terrible.. and cigarette smoke

Same here. Now try living with a mom that constantly smokes and uses cotton ballos on her face with chemichals.
CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

cigarette smoke

yup pretty much and my older brother when he reads what I'm typing over my shoulder.
Showing 1-15 of 34