ForumsThe TavernPet Peeves

34 4596
VinceNeille
VinceNeille
139 posts
Shepherd

Do you have any Pet Peeves? Express yourself here!

• 34 Replies
ShinyCowBeast
ShinyCowBeast
120 posts
Nomad

cigarette smoke and that sound you get when you drag ur nails back and forth across those pictures that can change between two images

ShinyCowBeast
ShinyCowBeast
120 posts
Nomad

and my sister singing

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

I don't mind people laughing alone, probably because i always do it aha, like when something funny won't leave my mind.

Same here! It always happens to me.

I hate it when little kids treat you like a god. My school is a middle and a high school, so we're all on the same bus at the same time. This little group of annoying 6th or 7th graders will look up to me and my two friends on the bus and follow us around in the morning. I'm at my worst in the mornings, also. So one kid comes up and gives my friend a hug and he pushes him away. He comes up to me with open arms and I point in his face and say, "Get away from me, you have no idea how much you piss me off." At first, I felt proud of myself for finally getting that off my chest, but now I feel like a jerk for doing that.
razinskie
razinskie
120 posts
Nomad

when people point at there wrest when they ask what time it is. i dont point at my pants when im asking to go to the bathroom

Another one is when im taking a dump an a kid trys to look between the wall an door, not only is tht a pit peev of mine, but its just plain creepy.

ilovemoney249
ilovemoney249
811 posts
Nomad

One of my pet peeves is how some people in AG have such long bios that I have waste time scrolling down. I don't have the time and manpower to move the mouse up and down.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

Pruney fingers and scraping chalkboards (and similar feeling things) are probably my worst.

Dregus2
Dregus2
492 posts
Blacksmith

People saying the hate Justin Bieber. Not only is it annoying because they can do anything about it. But most of them don't really hate him. They just say they do because it makes them age=1&tbnh=170&tbnw=240&start=0&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:0&biw=1280&bih=707">cool.

boushh20
boushh20
24 posts
Nomad

When somebody asks if I'm okay, then I say yes (to get them to shut up cuz I'm usually ticked off) Then they ask 'Are you sure?' I HATE THAT!!!

Valks
Valks
262 posts
Nomad

Morons. No need to bother anyone with the details.

Seroph
Seroph
54 posts
Scribe

I really hate the the name "Pet Peeve". I mean, really? Who the F* decided to call them that.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

well my mom hates it when people take laundry out and don't fold it and then it gets all wrinkled. my pet peeve would be.... stuttering(i know people can't help it but it annoys me) people that leave stuff lying around the house. and for some reason, when people cough, like a cold cough, i feel it in my throat.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Morons. No need to bother anyone with the details.

Um what defines morons to you? people who annoy you or people who do stupid things?
TheUz
TheUz
26 posts
Nomad

both of those are morons. My pet peeve... sisters why can't she shut up and leave me alone. :|

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

My pet peeve is rowdy, inconsiderate people.
Another one would be drunks.

Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

When somebody asks if I'm okay, then I say yes (to get them to shut up cuz I'm usually ticked off) Then they ask 'Are you sure?' I HATE THAT!!!

One of my biggest pet peeves. The other is when a person asks you if you are okay and you say yes. Then five minutes later the same person comes back and asks again. Really, does the answer change every five minutes?! My sister is another. She NEVER and I mean NEVER shuts up. She just talks and talks and talks. Talks in her sleep, talks in the bathroom, talks to herself talks to nobody. Who has that much to say? I don't know stupid, annoying, moronic, inconsiderate people in general cover most of my pet peeves.
Showing 16-30 of 34